Life Flo Health, Retinol A 1%, Advanced Revitalization Cream, 1.7 oz (50 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Is it 1%?

Posted by azarova on Sep 10, 2013

Retinol 1% is normally way stronger than that. I have my Skinceuticals 1% and its refining properties are miraculous. So, Life Flo. This is a yellow cream with quite strong but quite pleasant scent, though I can see some people not liking it. Cream is on the oilier side and does a good job moisturizing the skin. The jar is quite big so it will last for quite a while. Its refining properties are definitely not enough for me and I didn't notice any "revitalization" difference so next time will try something else. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 From Norway on Feb 17, 2012

Only been using it for 4-5 days, and no adverse reactions so far. But please, do change the packageing! In a tube, the retinol stays fresh and active- but in a jar like this, well I'll just have to use it up fast! The scent is pleasant by the way. Update: I´m getting a bit fed up with the runny consitency of this ´cream´- it is very runny and would work sooo much better in a tube. Also the orange essential oil is not an ideal ingredient in a facial cream - this I have picked up from Beautypedia. I´m switching to Derma A´s retinol options instead.

Strong fragrance

Posted by Reviewer3363456 From United Arab Emirates on Dec 17, 2012

I was looking forward to getting this as the reviews were good, but the fragrance was too strong for me, I just couldn't use it.

Good

Posted by 5112727003000204645 on Jul 27, 2013

I am new to this sort of product, but it did not burn or cause any reactions so far. I like it

Haven't tried it yet so can't review!

Posted by 5528018204925581758 on Jul 30, 2013

It's still in its box in my bathroom cupboard. Plan to try it out soon. Currently undergoing some laser treatments on my face and so waiting to see results of this before commencing. will update once used.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »