so far so good

Posted by 4976676051676200367 on Dec 14, 2015

I've been using skin doctors gamma Hydroxy forte for about two years now and decided to up my dosage of retinol. After a couple of weeks of usage, this seems like a great product, especially given the low price. Just a tip to users; although I avoid my eye area, I found that when I applied my under-eye cream, there was obviously enough residual product left on my fingers that I ended up with stinging red rings around my eyes- I now wash my hands straight after applying it. The only reason I deducted a star was firstly because I don't like the packaging (an airless pump would be more appropriate for a product like retinol) And secondly because on receiving it, the product was VERY warm (it had obviously been sitting in the back of the postal truck all day long). I know this isn't explicitly iHerbs fault, but ultimately they are an online retailer and it's their responsibility to make sure products arrive with the same integrity as they left.

Great

Posted by 4696284249317220052 on Dec 12, 2015

excellent product, i love it

after 1 week i see the results !

Posted by 4892181080290134833 on Nov 21, 2015

i use a small quantity every night, for day i use a rich moisturizing cream.This cream does not cause me irritation, i have a radiant beautiful skin.

Bad product - Mal producto

Posted by 4618743383735331308 on Oct 14, 2015

I wanted try retinol A in high concentration. I knew retinol A acts cleaning the firsts layers of skin. But this cream burn my skin, and i don't feel any benefits. If you want the benefits of vitamin A in your skin, use creams with retinoic acid not with retinol A. Although if you decide use this cream, use only by night. --- Quería probar retinol A en alta concentración. Sabía que el retinol A actúa limpiando las primeras capas de la piel. Pero esta crema solo quema mi piel, y no siento ningún beneficio. Si deseas los beneficios de la vitamina A en tu piel, usa cremas con ácido retinoico no con retinol A. Aunque si usted decide utilizar esta crema, usela sólo por la noche.

works very well

Posted by Reviewer1693246 on Sep 30, 2015

not giving 5 stars due to the container. i wish it came in a tube. the cream will last for a loooong time, but would keep better in a tube insted of a jar. the retinol level works well, made me shed skin after two days of usage. be careful to start slow. i use during night. very heavy cream but not clogging my pores.

Better than Higher Priced Creams

Posted by 5231814768665160895 on Sep 25, 2015

This cream is twice as good as other creams I've used that cost twice as much, or more.

Buen producto pero ojo

Posted by Chanceuse74 on Aug 20, 2015

Buen producto con un alto % de retinol. Hay que ir con cuidado porque pieles no acostumbradas pueden producir extremada sequedad y descamacion. No es un producto para comprar a la ligera.

I LIKE IT

Posted by 4735900113801354982 on Aug 17, 2015

I use the product for several months and see the results: firming facial, and skin tight. No effect immediately and should persist. I use three times a week at night.

So far so...okay.

Posted by 4848854447848983712 on Aug 07, 2015

I'm 39 have relatively few fine lines and occasional breakouts. I've only had this product for about 2 weeks now and have noticed nothing encouraging. Used nightly since I received it, I have developed no sensitivity, stinging or peeling. I must not have sensitive skin or this is not a 1% retinol cream. It goes on a little greasy but by morning is absorbed. The smell is not unpleasant and I have not had any staining on my white sheets like others have commented. It works fine as a moisturizer, although a little heavy. I use a little scoop rather than my fingers so as not to contaminate the cream. Maybe I just need more time to see results with fine lines and breakouts, but so far no miracles for me...not even just softer skin. I'll update if this changes. Nice price, an okay product.

Great product.

Posted by 5376984238516717295 on Jul 29, 2015

I am 30 years old and have slightly sensetive skin. I was in search of a cream to make my skin look yonger and plum without any side effects. This is it. I ve been using this for a while, ran out and bought it again. Doesnt burn, cause redness or make my skin flake off. My skin looks radiant and rejuvinated. I use this cream twice a week before the bedtime and use a regular moisuturizer every other night. It works great this way for me!