10% Off Orders Over $40!

Life Flo Health, Retinol A 1%, Advanced Revitalization Cream, 1.7 oz (50 ml)

Good results

Posted by healthyu on Sep 15, 2011

I can see small improvements in my skin tone after using this product. I am impressed that it contains 1% Retinol A. My criticism is in the packaging. the product is too easily exposed to the light and air, and will get contaminated with skin and finders touching the cream.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Aug 14, 2012

Love this cream. Very strong so I only use it on my face once or twice a week. It has cleared up my adult acne on he back of my neck and upper back by applying every night. Be warned though, it will colour the bed linen orange!

Amazing stuff!

Posted by 4964249409941395052 on Nov 23, 2013

I don't usually bother to do these reviews, but now I felt I have an obligation to inform all about the results of this retinol cream. It's amazing stuff! I started using it very carefully, only twice a week and with very, very small amounts. After two weeks i used it in every other night and when I noticed my skin tolerates the cream, I have used this cream almost every night. After 6 weeks (don't wait for instant results) my skin is bright and looks really healthy and glowing, and I have noticed that especially the wrinkles on my forehead has almost disappeared. Retinol does work! I'm 37 years old but my skin was quite young looking at the first place, so I don't know does this cream do real wonders but for me it's perfect! AND HERE IS A GOOD TIP to everyone who's skin gets irritated after using this cream: after washing your face, use a comforting toner. While skin is still damp, put one drop of argan oil (I guess other facial oils work just as well), I use Acure organics. Facial oil works like a trojan horse, it delivers retinol deeper into skin. Wait that the oil absorbs to your skin and then add retinol cream. If skin feels dry, put your usual moisturizer (I use very thick organic Madara's Pihlaja daily defence cream, I suppose it's not in IHerb's selection, sob...)This facial oil -trick is very good especially for under eye area! AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: use just a tiny amount and don't rush, result a good if you let your skin to get used to it and remember that tingling feeling and a little redness is part of the process!

Boomers will like this..

Posted by Reviewer1873811 on Dec 10, 2013

I have sensitive skin and got this cream on a whim, liked the price and was looking for a moisturizer for the cold Winters here in Canada, figured the 1% would be negligible but hoped it might help with some minor wrinkles.... Wasn't expecting much given I have a drawer full of "miracle creams" half used...I started using it every 2nd night as per other users and only lightly, over a period of about 3 weeks I found in the morning my skin looked rosy, the age spots started fading..and my skin texture simply felt different...Nice. Be cautious though, I used it one night like a regular moisturizer putting to much on and felt like I had a burn for about 3 days, use lightly......I have never ever written a review on a cream in my life due to most of them being overpriced and under delivered....I am 62 years old and this is simply fantastic, both for quality and price, if you are a baby boomer you will love it...... going to be a staple from here on in for me.....On another note, as a Canadian shopper IHERB's prices, quality and delivery are seriously the best..Thanks IHERB !!

Works at renewing skin

Posted by Reviewer2810948 on Sep 08, 2012

This works very well. For people who say it flakes the skin, that's what it's suppose to do, take the old cells out, and renew skin. You need to gently exfoliate every couple of days. Also, alternate days of use with a moisturizer. It's worked on some sun damage and renewed the skin underneath and lightened some dark spots considerably. It works with sun damage to the skin, but it hasn't done much with the age spots, but I'm still applying to see if it will eventually lighten those up too.