Life Flo Health, Retinol A 1%, Advanced Revitalization Cream, 1.7 oz (50 ml)

Works at renewing skin

Posted by Reviewer2810948 on Sep 08, 2012

This works very well. For people who say it flakes the skin, that's what it's suppose to do, take the old cells out, and renew skin. You need to gently exfoliate every couple of days. Also, alternate days of use with a moisturizer. It's worked on some sun damage and renewed the skin underneath and lightened some dark spots considerably. It works with sun damage to the skin, but it hasn't done much with the age spots, but I'm still applying to see if it will eventually lighten those up too.

Definitely Doing Something!

Posted by Reviewer1399339 on Aug 21, 2012

I am only able to tolerate this cream one or twice a week. I tried the every other day regime but it was too harsh on my skin and I began to feel almost a chemical burn even though I used very little. I do have sensitive skin so I would advise those with sensitive skin go slowly and don't over do it. :)

Good

Posted by Reviewer2108042 on Sep 07, 2011

I just started using this at night. I apply it to my lines after Reviva Labs 10% Glycolic Acid Cream. I'm thankful that the fine lines are noticeably less than before. I'll continue to use it. I love iHerb.

Life Flo Health, Retinol A

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on May 24, 2011

Love this product because it smooths the skin making it more supple. Just make sure not to apply it too close to the eyes because that can create swollen eyelids.

Amazing skin smoother and spot reducer

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Sep 13, 2012

Every other night I use the Life Flo Health Retinol A 1% Advanced Revitalization Cream (also available on iHerb)on my face, neck and hands. My skin is much smoother and sun spots are fading. Very pleased with its effectiveness.