Pleasantly surprised.

Posted by Reviewer2298049 on Jan 05, 2014

I honestly wasn't expecting much from this cream due to the low price and packaging. but after four weeks of using it, I have been pleasantly surprised. I'm definitely going to continue using it as my night cream. I have oily combination forty something skin which is prone to the occasional breakout. I was worried its richness would cause me to break out, but it has cleared my skin dramatically, and faded old acne pigment scars. Overall, my skin now looks softer, even toned and refined. Fine lines have been soften, enlarged pores minimized, and the stubborn blackheads are gone. I just started using it every night now with minimal irritation. I would strongly recommend using it once every other day to start, and slowly condition your skin to the 1% retinol. It's potent and will cause irritation if not careful. A drop of Emu oil after applying the cream has really helped minimize any redness or irritation in the morning.

Works at renewing skin

Posted by Reviewer2810948 on Sep 08, 2012

This works very well. For people who say it flakes the skin, that's what it's suppose to do, take the old cells out, and renew skin. You need to gently exfoliate every couple of days. Also, alternate days of use with a moisturizer. It's worked on some sun damage and renewed the skin underneath and lightened some dark spots considerably. It works with sun damage to the skin, but it hasn't done much with the age spots, but I'm still applying to see if it will eventually lighten those up too.

Amazing skin smoother and spot reducer

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Sep 13, 2012

Every other night I use the Life Flo Health Retinol A 1% Advanced Revitalization Cream (also available on iHerb)on my face, neck and hands. My skin is much smoother and sun spots are fading. Very pleased with its effectiveness.

Definitely Doing Something!

Posted by Reviewer1399339 on Aug 21, 2012

I am only able to tolerate this cream one or twice a week. I tried the every other day regime but it was too harsh on my skin and I began to feel almost a chemical burn even though I used very little. I do have sensitive skin so I would advise those with sensitive skin go slowly and don't over do it. :)

Absolutely AMAZING!!!

Posted by 5323010975903225086 on Aug 12, 2014

But it! This cream is incredible. I am 47 & never took care of my skin. Overnight, this treatment has turned my face into a soft silky blemish free vista!!! I'm bowled over. I have been very lucky in that I can use it every night with no effects but follow the instructions & I guarantee you will be thrilled with the results! Please click 'Yes' if this has been helpful to you.