Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Life Flo Health, Retinol A 1%, Advanced Revitalization Cream, 1.7 oz (50 ml)

Works at renewing skin

Posted by Reviewer2810948 on Sep 08, 2012

This works very well. For people who say it flakes the skin, that's what it's suppose to do, take the old cells out, and renew skin. You need to gently exfoliate every couple of days. Also, alternate days of use with a moisturizer. It's worked on some sun damage and renewed the skin underneath and lightened some dark spots considerably. It works with sun damage to the skin, but it hasn't done much with the age spots, but I'm still applying to see if it will eventually lighten those up too.

Definitely Doing Something!

Posted by Reviewer1399339 on Aug 21, 2012

I am only able to tolerate this cream one or twice a week. I tried the every other day regime but it was too harsh on my skin and I began to feel almost a chemical burn even though I used very little. I do have sensitive skin so I would advise those with sensitive skin go slowly and don't over do it. :)

Good

Posted by Reviewer2108042 on Sep 07, 2011

I just started using this at night. I apply it to my lines after Reviva Labs 10% Glycolic Acid Cream. I'm thankful that the fine lines are noticeably less than before. I'll continue to use it. I love iHerb.

Pleasantly surprised.

Posted by Reviewer2298049 on Jan 05, 2014

I honestly wasn't expecting much from this cream due to the low price and packaging. but after four weeks of using it, I have been pleasantly surprised. I'm definitely going to continue using it as my night cream. I have oily combination forty something skin which is prone to the occasional breakout. I was worried its richness would cause me to break out, but it has cleared my skin dramatically, and faded old acne pigment scars. Overall, my skin now looks softer, even toned and refined. Fine lines have been soften, enlarged pores minimized, and the stubborn blackheads are gone. I just started using it every night now with minimal irritation. I would strongly recommend using it once every other day to start, and slowly condition your skin to the 1% retinol. It's potent and will cause irritation if not careful. A drop of Emu oil after applying the cream has really helped minimize any redness or irritation in the morning.

Is it 1%?

Posted by azarova on Sep 10, 2013

Retinol 1% is normally way stronger than that. I have my Skinceuticals 1% and its refining properties are miraculous. So, Life Flo. This is a yellow cream with quite strong but quite pleasant scent, though I can see some people not liking it. Cream is on the oilier side and does a good job moisturizing the skin. The jar is quite big so it will last for quite a while. Its refining properties are definitely not enough for me and I didn't notice any "revitalization" difference so next time will try something else. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.