Life Flo Health, Retinol A 1%, Advanced Revitalization Cream, 1.7 oz (50 ml)

Definitely Doing Something!

Posted by Reviewer1399339 on Aug 21, 2012

I am only able to tolerate this cream one or twice a week. I tried the every other day regime but it was too harsh on my skin and I began to feel almost a chemical burn even though I used very little. I do have sensitive skin so I would advise those with sensitive skin go slowly and don't over do it. :)

My skin requires a higher concentration

Posted by butteredcrumpet on Apr 12, 2013

Recently, I have been entertaining the idea of trying a prescription retinoid for skin renewal. I use an assortment of glycolic and lactic acid OTC products but have found that I need something stronger to really penetrate and clear out my congested pores. While browsing iherb one day, I came across the Life-Flo Retinol A and was intrigued as I was unaware that you could purchase such an item OTC. I've used other products from Life-Flo and have always found that they are of excellent quality. First of all the cream is strongly scented, it has a vivid vitamin C scent which isn't horrible but could be too much for scent sensitive people. The cream itself spreads easily on the skin and only a small amount is required to cover a large area. It isn't a terribly heavy cream and absorbs well into the skin with no sticky residue but I could find it being too much for oily skinned people. At first, I only started applying this to my nose as this area on my face is fairly hardy and the other reviews note a peiod of peeling. I did not have any adverse effects on my nose, no redness or peeling and my skin felt somewhat smooth. I started using the cream on the rest of my face but found that it didn't really live up to my expectations. Firstly, I didn't experience any peeling, stinging or redness which is obviously a good thing but to me these show that the product is working, especially with a chemical exfoliant. I continued to use but found that my skin wasn't clearer, smoother or softer, instead, I think that it may have caused some congestion. I gave the cream to my mum to try and she was not overjoyed with it either. Sadly, I will not be repurchasing.

Amazing skin smoother and spot reducer

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Sep 13, 2012

Every other night I use the Life Flo Health Retinol A 1% Advanced Revitalization Cream (also available on iHerb)on my face, neck and hands. My skin is much smoother and sun spots are fading. Very pleased with its effectiveness.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2108042 on Sep 07, 2011

I just started using this at night. I apply it to my lines after Reviva Labs 10% Glycolic Acid Cream. I'm thankful that the fine lines are noticeably less than before. I'll continue to use it. I love iHerb.

Life Flo Health, Retinol A

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on May 24, 2011

Love this product because it smooths the skin making it more supple. Just make sure not to apply it too close to the eyes because that can create swollen eyelids.