Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Life Flo Health, Retinol A 1%, Advanced Revitalization Cream, 1.7 oz (50 ml)

May cause outbreak

Posted by Reviewer1095723 on Jul 28, 2012

This cream causes peeling, so you really have to follow the instructions on the box which say to start from a frequency of twice week. I was too zealous and used it everyday, thinking that my skin should have been conditioned by reviva's 5 % glycolic acid cream and by my monthly 35 % glycolic acid peels. My skin was definitely brighter after using the retinol a but the cream was quite greasy and i suffered a minor outbreak. My chin started peeling badly and when i used the glycolic peel, i suffered from major stinging and redness, something i've never experienced before. Am going to alternate between the glycolic acid cream and retin a cream and stop the retin a for a week before i do the glycolic peel.

Retinol is working faster than I expect ^V^

Posted by Pinkymobo on Oct 24, 2013

Since this is the only brand I can found here in iherb, i can't compare the effectiveness of this Retinol cream product over others. However, I would like to compliment this cream. I've been using this on an alternate night for 3weeks, & I could feel my skin's texture improving. Though I've read over & over agin that the effect of Retinol product shows in months of continuous usage, I can already tell that my skin is returning to my original skin tone (whiter), which has gotten much darker over my last 3-5years............my mom who uses this product together with me, even got a compliment from her friend who haven't seen her in a year about the better & whiter skin of hers! I'm happy with this cream so far, & let's see in time there will be more improvement or not! ^^

Good for skin peeling

Posted by Reviewer3330428 on Mar 17, 2014

Started using this product only twice before my skin begins to peel. So I must say Retinol A 1% is quite strong. The peeling sort of gives you a new skin layer, hence stimulates collagen production, which is good. This will erase fine lines and fine wrinkles as well. When applied, you will feel a little tingling sensation, this indicates that the product is working. Don't forget to protect your new layer skin from the sun and moisturize it well. Adjust the frequency of use of Retinol A upon your skin tolerance. It has a nice citrous smell. Really like this product.

Thanks iherb!

Posted by 4907883647798794926 on Mar 18, 2014

I used 2 nights in a row and skip for 1 night, resulting in clear skin, smaller pore and blemishes free skin. Really love this product. But don't overdo it, or your skin will burn!!

No complaints

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Jan 26, 2012

I am unable to use Rx Retin A. It burns my skin. This, however, is very pleasant to use. I got a tiny amount of peel around my nose after using it two nights in a row. But my skin really needs exfoliation, so I don't mind at all. Retinol A is one of the few substances that has clinical results proving its effectiveness. And I am in love with Life Flo.