July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Life Flo Health, Retinol A 1%, Advanced Revitalization Cream, 1.7 oz (50 ml)

Retinol is working faster than I expect ^V^

Posted by Pinkymobo on Oct 24, 2013

Since this is the only brand I can found here in iherb, i can't compare the effectiveness of this Retinol cream product over others. However, I would like to compliment this cream. I've been using this on an alternate night for 3weeks, & I could feel my skin's texture improving. Though I've read over & over agin that the effect of Retinol product shows in months of continuous usage, I can already tell that my skin is returning to my original skin tone (whiter), which has gotten much darker over my last 3-5years............my mom who uses this product together with me, even got a compliment from her friend who haven't seen her in a year about the better & whiter skin of hers! I'm happy with this cream so far, & let's see in time there will be more improvement or not! ^^

No complaints

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Jan 26, 2012

I am unable to use Rx Retin A. It burns my skin. This, however, is very pleasant to use. I got a tiny amount of peel around my nose after using it two nights in a row. But my skin really needs exfoliation, so I don't mind at all. Retinol A is one of the few substances that has clinical results proving its effectiveness. And I am in love with Life Flo.

Price does not equal qualitiy

Posted by 5661070087488186943 on Jun 26, 2012

This cream works extememly well. Love it! I would suggest using it every other day. Have purchased others with much higher price that do not work as well if at all.

Advanced Revitalization Cream Retinol A 1%

Posted by Reviewer2626023 on Jan 06, 2014

I have been using this for quite some time now. I'm on the 3rd jar. Although it does seem to tighten the neck area, after my skin finally got used to it I haven't noticed any difference in fading sunspots.So I probably wouldn't purchase this again if there's no change after the 3rd jar is finished.

Life Flo Health, Retinol A 1%, Advanced Revitalization Cream, 1.7 oz (48 g) review

Posted by 1Petra on Apr 09, 2012

I know the benefits of vitamin A for skin.when I got this product I use it every night and applied too much.so after few days my skin was red and itchy.was my fault.our skin have to get use to it.I started to use just twice a week and apply just a little bit,now I use every other night and my skin don't irritate anymore,its really soft,no spots,no acne.I wanted to order again but its out of stock ,please bring it back