Life Flo Health, Retinol A 1%, Advanced Revitalization Cream, 1.7 oz (48 g) review

Posted by 1Petra on Apr 09, 2012

I know the benefits of vitamin A for skin.when I got this product I use it every night and applied too much.so after few days my skin was red and itchy.was my fault.our skin have to get use to it.I started to use just twice a week and apply just a little bit,now I use every other night and my skin don't irritate anymore,its really soft,no spots,no acne.I wanted to order again but its out of stock ,please bring it back

Very potent

Posted by Reviewer1372230 on Jun 13, 2011

This product is very powerful! Careful when you first use it, to follow the instructions on the label. If you use too much, too quickly you can get a "retinol burn" (redness, peeling, which goes away if you take a break from the product). Seems to improve skin texture.

Posted by Reviewer1055085 on Jan 04, 2012

Stains the clothes yellow! You have to avoid your eyes and be careful. After using it for about a week, my skin suddenly my skin started to dry out dramatically and it burned like.. It's no regular moisturizer. I wouldn't recommend it, unless you are really convinced about the benefits of retinol A.

good so far

Posted by Reviewer1756862 on Mar 18, 2011

Retinol is one of few ingredients I've seen a noticeable result in my experience. So I bought this product to take an intense care of my skin now and thanks for a great price. No irritaion for me though I look orange as carrot after applying at night. Next morning my skin has been smoother. It would be greater if this wasn't a jar but tube. I'm going to get back here after a complete jar.

after 1 week i see the results !

Posted by 4892181080290134833 on Nov 21, 2015

i use a small quantity every night, for day i use a rich moisturizing cream.This cream does not cause me irritation, i have a radiant beautiful skin.

depressed to happy

Posted by 5234067786311231793 on May 17, 2016

im 32 still suffering from acne and have pokermarks all over my face that my 3yr old tell me im not pretty. 😭 after trying this cream on alternate days, my face become clearer, poke marks become smaller and less redness. i love the tight feeling on my face. now my face less oily and honeslty i feel happier looking in the mirror and touching my face. into my 3rd week of using the cream

Will buy again

Posted by 5096376831948923123 on Oct 08, 2014

I would personally recommend to use it for 2-3 weeks and pause for another 2-3 weeks to achieve better results

Outstanding!

Posted by MissusB on Oct 08, 2014

The best skincare product I have ever tried!!! Amazing on the skin. I'm 47 & now have the softest, smoothest skin I have ever had!

Yolande France

Posted by Reviewer2995720 on Mar 30, 2014

Nice cream, but strong . So I use it 2/3 times a week in the evening. Everyday is to much. I have an oily skin. So I have also tried Revival glycol acid 5% and 20 % but this cream is stronger. Now I use this cream 4 weeks and then 4 weeks Revival. My skin is better now.

so far so good

Posted by 4976676051676200367 on Dec 14, 2015

I've been using skin doctors gamma Hydroxy forte for about two years now and decided to up my dosage of retinol. After a couple of weeks of usage, this seems like a great product, especially given the low price. Just a tip to users; although I avoid my eye area, I found that when I applied my under-eye cream, there was obviously enough residual product left on my fingers that I ended up with stinging red rings around my eyes- I now wash my hands straight after applying it. The only reason I deducted a star was firstly because I don't like the packaging (an airless pump would be more appropriate for a product like retinol) And secondly because on receiving it, the product was VERY warm (it had obviously been sitting in the back of the postal truck all day long). I know this isn't explicitly iHerbs fault, but ultimately they are an online retailer and it's their responsibility to make sure products arrive with the same integrity as they left.