It works!

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Jul 21, 2014

This cream works. It improves overall skin tone and texture but does so slowly and gently. There isn't noticed peeling or stinging that is often present when using a retinol cream. Even though it isn't recommended to use retinol around the eye area, I've done so with this cream on a few occasions without any incident. It's not greasy, but it is tacky to touch. Because of this, I find that it works great under mineral makeup. It provides a sticky base for the makeup to adhere to. I've used this on my face, neck, hands, and a stretch mark that I've recently acquired (at bedtime) and have continued to receive great results. The results aren't immediate, but they are obvious with consistent use. Because of how well this works, I'm tempted to try out the higher dosage. Btw, my skin is accustomed to retinol creams and tca peels and things of this nature, so I didn't experience the stinging and burning that others reported. Also, I don't use this on my face everyday and night. I alternate products. On days that I don't use this, I notice the absorption of my other products seems to be much better. Overall, I'm really glad I've added this to my skincare routine.

Tinkling effect, skin is a little smoother

Posted by 4950004897329188083 on Jul 15, 2014

I'm 40+ and want to use this cream to combat some wrinkles and marks, it's been now a month since I used it, I can feel the face is little smoother, lines not so obvious, but the marks are still there. Skin doesn't seem to have any much peeling. There was a little peeling on the first two weeks, then nothing .. use sparingly the first week. I think it's got average result, I guess as expected from such a price.

Bastante buena

Posted by MonteErebus on Jul 10, 2014

No la puedo usar cada noche porque me salen pielecillas. Utilizo retinol desde hace mucho tiempo, pero esta crema es bastante fuerte y a pesar de tener la piel acostumbrada, me reseca mucho. Solo la puedo usar a noches alternas y siempre sobre una buena hidratante. Por suerte, puedo notar cambios en mi piel y mis arrugas y lineas de expresión se están atenuando bastante.

A-Maz-Ing

Posted by 4721171146388429827 on Jul 02, 2014

Im 24 and for the past 5 months, I have been struggling with acne. I would get a new blemish every other day to the point where the blemish would be so big and soar it would leave me with headaches, to even wash my face it was painful. My sister got this jar of cream I reluctantly dabbed it on my blemishes (including resocia) and I can honestly say all my blemish shrunk to a quarter of the size the next day. I must advise use it sparingly, or it will make your skin dry and flakey, so I have reduced it to twice a week untill i build my tolerance up for it. I cannot reccommend this enough. I finally feel I have confidence because of this jar.

Crema Retinol 1%

Posted by 5594524805887974254 on Jun 07, 2014

Me encanta esta crema la uso por las noches y me levanto con la piel más nutrida con menos arrugas y más luz! La volveré a comprar para mi esun básico para mi edad (48años)Me encanta sus efectos en mi piel madura

No more acne scars

Posted by 5432626318463136736 on Jun 06, 2014

I got my cream two weeks ago. Used to for three days straight then experienced pretty dry skin and some flaking. Used again for two days and had the same thing. But now that my skin is normal again, I have noticed my small acne pits have reduced by a lot and my pores have tightened. Also helped my skin be less oily and fade some pigmentation on my upper lip. I can't believe how quickly I can see results! Can't wait to see what my skin will be like in 6 months! Will definitely be buying again, but a little goes a long way.

Hate it!

Posted by 5354324088612118969 on Jun 02, 2014

I just got this cream, have been using it for a week, and really don't like it. Not quite sure what it's supposed to be doing because at first it seemed to do absolutely nothing, actually, made me break out immediately after first use. Since it didn't seem to irritate my skin I continued to use it (which is probably more often than they said to apply it). After something like 4 days my skin started peeling all of a sudden, broke out all over, and it's burning and peeling like I'm sunburnt. I would have used as directed, but it literally felt like it did nothing, and then boom. Bottom like - it doesn't tighten, does not improve the appearance of skin (again, made me break out), literally no improvement from this cream). I would not buy it again. Update after a few months... I started using this much less frequently - about once a week, then every 3-4 days. it works good for major wrinkles like forehead frown marks. If used too often will make skin peel and break out. Caution - retinol does increase cell turnover so it will bring all pimples and such to the surface. You do have to get used to this one, and it is NOT for daily use. Changing the rating to 3 stars, it's still not that amazing, but at least not horrible as I originally thought.

Major pores are shrinking

Posted by 4647437170626640774 on May 20, 2014

I've been using only once a week because it is really strong... but effective. On that time i can already see the my pores on the cheaks are smaller

Life flo

Posted by 4912290658336672044 on Apr 23, 2014

Me ha encantado esta crema de retinol. Es fuerte pero si la usas adecuadamente da muy buenos resultados. Menos manchas y arrugas, además, yo he notado menor flacidez. Lástima que ya en este tiempo no se pueda usar! Muy buena crema y a un precio bajísimo!

WOW!

Posted by helznguyen on Apr 10, 2014

This retinol cream is the best vitamin A cream out there! Way better than the retin A cream than I got from my dermatologist. I usually use it 3 times at nighttime, then stop. A few days later, the skin peeling starts and lasts for a week. After that, I use products to speed up the healing so my skin can recover faster. My skin is always baby soft and tight afterwards because of this cream! I don't use the Life Flo Retinol A cream that often, just occasionally when I feel like my skin needs a good peel :) My mom loves it too, we both been using it for over a year now!