So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 17, 2012

Only been using it for 4-5 days, and no adverse reactions so far. But please, do change the packageing! In a tube, the retinol stays fresh and active- but in a jar like this, well I'll just have to use it up fast! The scent is pleasant by the way. Update: I´m getting a bit fed up with the runny consitency of this ´cream´- it is very runny and would work sooo much better in a tube. Also the orange essential oil is not an ideal ingredient in a facial cream - this I have picked up from Beautypedia. I´m switching to Derma A´s retinol options instead.

not for sensitive skin

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 18, 2013

Retinol and Hyaluronic Acid are the only two ingredients actually backed up by science, known to do something for the skin, in an ocean of useless cosmetic products. This is not for sensitive skin types,however, and must be used according to instructions. Also, if there are patches of damaged skin this will peel off the protective layer.

Posted by Reviewer1055085 on Jan 04, 2012

Stains the clothes yellow! You have to avoid your eyes and be careful. After using it for about a week, my skin suddenly my skin started to dry out dramatically and it burned like.. It's no regular moisturizer. I wouldn't recommend it, unless you are really convinced about the benefits of retinol A.

Life Flo Health, Retinol A 1%, Advanced Revitalization Cream, 1.7 oz (48 g) review

Posted by 1Petra on Apr 09, 2012

I know the benefits of vitamin A for skin.when I got this product I use it every night and applied too much.so after few days my skin was red and itchy.was my fault.our skin have to get use to it.I started to use just twice a week and apply just a little bit,now I use every other night and my skin don't irritate anymore,its really soft,no spots,no acne.I wanted to order again but its out of stock ,please bring it back

Very potent

Posted by Reviewer1372230 on Jun 13, 2011

This product is very powerful! Careful when you first use it, to follow the instructions on the label. If you use too much, too quickly you can get a "retinol burn" (redness, peeling, which goes away if you take a break from the product). Seems to improve skin texture.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2674674 on Sep 01, 2011

I regret buying it.I have severe rashes on my face and my skin started peeling off. I just used it 2 times. It took two weeks for my skin to come to normal condition.

good so far

Posted by Reviewer1756862 on Mar 18, 2011

Retinol is one of few ingredients I've seen a noticeable result in my experience. So I bought this product to take an intense care of my skin now and thanks for a great price. No irritaion for me though I look orange as carrot after applying at night. Next morning my skin has been smoother. It would be greater if this wasn't a jar but tube. I'm going to get back here after a complete jar.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1739599 on Nov 11, 2013

Another review said to be careful how often you use it when first beginning so I keep that in mind. It also states that on the directions. I've only been using this product for a couple weeks and I like it so far. I don't use it more than every 2 or 3 days. My skin does seem to be softer. I was having bouts of adult post PMS acne. I cleared that up before using this product, but once I started using Retinol A, I've had no more problems and my skin is smoother. I've only used the product that was on the lid, so it doesn't take much. I'm guessing this will last me about a year.

after 1 week i see the results !

Posted by 4892181080290134833 on Nov 21, 2015

i use a small quantity every night, for day i use a rich moisturizing cream.This cream does not cause me irritation, i have a radiant beautiful skin.

I's my 3d oder of this cream.

Posted by VikiVi on May 16, 2016

i mix this cream with weleda amandel 50/50, perfect effect at morning, my wrinkles are vanished and skin looks very healthy