Life Flo Health, Retinol A 1%, Advanced Revitalization Cream, 1.7 oz (50 ml)

Good for skin peeling

Posted by Reviewer3330428 on Mar 17, 2014

Started using this product only twice before my skin begins to peel. So I must say Retinol A 1% is quite strong. The peeling sort of gives you a new skin layer, hence stimulates collagen production, which is good. This will erase fine lines and fine wrinkles as well. When applied, you will feel a little tingling sensation, this indicates that the product is working. Don't forget to protect your new layer skin from the sun and moisturize it well. Adjust the frequency of use of Retinol A upon your skin tolerance. It has a nice citrous smell. Really like this product.

Advanced Revitalization Cream Retinol A 1%

Posted by Reviewer2626023 on Jan 06, 2014

I have been using this for quite some time now. I'm on the 3rd jar. Although it does seem to tighten the neck area, after my skin finally got used to it I haven't noticed any difference in fading sunspots.So I probably wouldn't purchase this again if there's no change after the 3rd jar is finished.

It worked!! :D

Posted by Reviewer1477816 on Oct 16, 2013

I got this Retinol cream after watching beauty guru's video, 'gossmakeupartist'.He recommend me to use retinol to revitalize and remove the acne. I was lil bit worried because he mentioned that 1% retinol may be too strong for beginner. However, for me it worked perfectly. I used it as a night cream and when i wake up my skin become silky and acne sign is getting minimized. Basically it help to fill the thin skin layer. Plz use Sunscreen after use Retinol cream, if you use it in day time.

Retinol is working faster than I expect ^V^

Posted by Pinkymobo on Oct 24, 2013

Since this is the only brand I can found here in iherb, i can't compare the effectiveness of this Retinol cream product over others. However, I would like to compliment this cream. I've been using this on an alternate night for 3weeks, & I could feel my skin's texture improving. Though I've read over & over agin that the effect of Retinol product shows in months of continuous usage, I can already tell that my skin is returning to my original skin tone (whiter), which has gotten much darker over my last 3-5years............my mom who uses this product together with me, even got a compliment from her friend who haven't seen her in a year about the better & whiter skin of hers! I'm happy with this cream so far, & let's see in time there will be more improvement or not! ^^

WOW!

Posted by helznguyen on Apr 10, 2014

This retinol cream is the best vitamin A cream out there! Way better than the retin A cream than I got from my dermatologist. I usually use it 3 times at nighttime, then stop. A few days later, the skin peeling starts and lasts for a week. After that, I use products to speed up the healing so my skin can recover faster. My skin is always baby soft and tight afterwards because of this cream! I don't use the Life Flo Retinol A cream that often, just occasionally when I feel like my skin needs a good peel :) My mom loves it too, we both been using it for over a year now!