I's my 3d oder of this cream.

Posted by VikiVi on May 16, 2016

i mix this cream with weleda amandel 50/50, perfect effect at morning, my wrinkles are vanished and skin looks very healthy

depressed to happy

Posted by 5234067786311231793 on May 17, 2016

im 32 still suffering from acne and have pokermarks all over my face that my 3yr old tell me im not pretty. 😭 after trying this cream on alternate days, my face become clearer, poke marks become smaller and less redness. i love the tight feeling on my face. now my face less oily and honeslty i feel happier looking in the mirror and touching my face. into my 3rd week of using the cream

Wrinkle Buster

Posted by 5663395091272610078 on May 07, 2016

This is the best anti wrinkle cream you will ever find beats all top end creams but be warned go lightly to start with and then boy the magic happens

I LIKE IT

Posted by 4735900113801354982 on Aug 17, 2015

I use the product for several months and see the results: firming facial, and skin tight. No effect immediately and should persist. I use three times a week at night.

Amazing results

Posted by 5616605511933220891 on May 07, 2016

Definitely worth it to get and use it ONLY once a week..my skin feels soft and kind of polished after using it for few weeks. Will buy it again!

Needs tolerating at first, but works very well eventually

Posted by Merinee on Sep 21, 2014

I ordered this for my sister and she loves it. At first it made her skin a bit dry, even irritated, but as soon as her skin got adjusted to the cream, it started to work very well. It makes her skin smooth and soft, helps against pimples and overall, she is super satisfied with the cream and surely - will order again! NB! She uses it every other day.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5466824696907734271 on Dec 23, 2014

I have recommended this cream to several friends who are also very pleased even though they haven't used it for long. My skin tone is more even and it is soft and smooth and seems tighter than before. I use it nearly every night, never had a strong reaction to it. Also very economical.

good product

Posted by 5041759512313686298 on Apr 17, 2015

my mom love this product. helps her lightened her skin and firm up the sag!

Great product.

Posted by 5376984238516717295 on Jul 29, 2015

I am 30 years old and have slightly sensetive skin. I was in search of a cream to make my skin look yonger and plum without any side effects. This is it. I ve been using this for a while, ran out and bought it again. Doesnt burn, cause redness or make my skin flake off. My skin looks radiant and rejuvinated. I use this cream twice a week before the bedtime and use a regular moisuturizer every other night. It works great this way for me!

The best!

Posted by 5402837611618104951 on Jul 22, 2014

This cream have changed my skin. I love how my skin looks now!