Life Flo Health, Retinol A 1%, Advanced Revitalization Cream, 1.7 oz (50 ml)

Life Flo Health, Retinol A 1%, Advanced Revitalization Cream, 1.7 oz (48 g) review

Posted by 1Petra on Apr 09, 2012

I know the benefits of vitamin A for skin.when I got this product I use it every night and applied too much.so after few days my skin was red and itchy.was my fault.our skin have to get use to it.I started to use just twice a week and apply just a little bit,now I use every other night and my skin don't irritate anymore,its really soft,no spots,no acne.I wanted to order again but its out of stock ,please bring it back

good so far

Posted by Reviewer1756862 on Mar 18, 2011

Retinol is one of few ingredients I've seen a noticeable result in my experience. So I bought this product to take an intense care of my skin now and thanks for a great price. No irritaion for me though I look orange as carrot after applying at night. Next morning my skin has been smoother. It would be greater if this wasn't a jar but tube. I'm going to get back here after a complete jar.

Sheer perfection

Posted by 5583255019216434657 on Feb 28, 2014

I love this cream, it smells great and it makes my skin look really good and my mimical wrinkles are disappearing. The cream is yellowish but it`s not a problem because one shouldn`t wear creams with retinol at daytime anyway. Don`t forget your sunscreen and start with appying retinol 1-2 times a week.

Yolande France

Posted by Reviewer2995720 on Mar 30, 2014

Nice cream, but strong . So I use it 2/3 times a week in the evening. Everyday is to much. I have an oily skin. So I have also tried Revival glycol acid 5% and 20 % but this cream is stronger. Now I use this cream 4 weeks and then 4 weeks Revival. My skin is better now.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Jul 21, 2014

This cream works. It improves overall skin tone and texture but does so slowly and gently. There isn't noticed peeling or stinging that is often present when using a retinol cream. Even though it isn't recommended to use retinol around the eye area, I've done so with this cream on a few occasions without any incident. It's not greasy, but it is tacky to touch. Because of this, I find that it works great under mineral makeup. It provides a sticky base for the makeup to adhere to. I've used this on my face, neck, hands, and a stretch mark that I've recently acquired (at bedtime) and have continued to receive great results. The results aren't immediate, but they are obvious with consistent use. Because of how well this works, I'm tempted to try out the higher dosage. Btw, my skin is accustomed to retinol creams and tca peels and things of this nature, so I didn't experience the stinging and burning that others reported. Also, I don't use this on my face everyday and night. I alternate products. On days that I don't use this, I notice the absorption of my other products seems to be much better. Overall, I'm really glad I've added this to my skincare routine.