Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Life Flo Health, Retinol A 1%, Advanced Revitalization Cream, 1.7 oz (50 ml)

Sheer perfection

Posted by 5583255019216434657 on Feb 28, 2014

I love this cream, it smells great and it makes my skin look really good and my mimical wrinkles are disappearing. The cream is yellowish but it`s not a problem because one shouldn`t wear creams with retinol at daytime anyway. Don`t forget your sunscreen and start with appying retinol 1-2 times a week.

It worked!! :D

Posted by Reviewer1477816 on Oct 16, 2013

I got this Retinol cream after watching beauty guru's video, 'gossmakeupartist'.He recommend me to use retinol to revitalize and remove the acne. I was lil bit worried because he mentioned that 1% retinol may be too strong for beginner. However, for me it worked perfectly. I used it as a night cream and when i wake up my skin become silky and acne sign is getting minimized. Basically it help to fill the thin skin layer. Plz use Sunscreen after use Retinol cream, if you use it in day time.

Yolande France

Posted by Reviewer2995720 on Mar 30, 2014

Nice cream, but strong . So I use it 2/3 times a week in the evening. Everyday is to much. I have an oily skin. So I have also tried Revival glycol acid 5% and 20 % but this cream is stronger. Now I use this cream 4 weeks and then 4 weeks Revival. My skin is better now.

Life Flo Health retinol

Posted by 4892230936550273753 on Jul 25, 2012

Amazing product does what it says it will do,just had to be more careful about not overdoing it ,using every oter day instead of everyday because it can dry skin too much.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2051712 on May 31, 2012

I won't use this more than once a week on my skin because it peels off the skin -especially around the mouth area. So I was concerned too much peeling of skin may by itself cause wrinkles by exposing the lower layer to the UV light.