No complaints

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Jan 26, 2012

I am unable to use Rx Retin A. It burns my skin. This, however, is very pleasant to use. I got a tiny amount of peel around my nose after using it two nights in a row. But my skin really needs exfoliation, so I don't mind at all. Retinol A is one of the few substances that has clinical results proving its effectiveness. And I am in love with Life Flo.

Thanks iherb!

Posted by 4907883647798794926 on Mar 18, 2014

I used 2 nights in a row and skip for 1 night, resulting in clear skin, smaller pore and blemishes free skin. Really love this product. But don't overdo it, or your skin will burn!!

Sheer perfection

Posted by FalseUnicorn on Feb 28, 2014

I love this cream, it smells great and it makes my skin look really good and my mimical wrinkles are disappearing. The cream is yellowish but it`s not a problem because one shouldn`t wear creams with retinol at daytime anyway. Don`t forget your sunscreen and start with appying retinol 1-2 times a week.

not for sensitive skin

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 18, 2013

Retinol and Hyaluronic Acid are the only two ingredients actually backed up by science, known to do something for the skin, in an ocean of useless cosmetic products. This is not for sensitive skin types,however, and must be used according to instructions. Also, if there are patches of damaged skin this will peel off the protective layer.

Hate it!

Posted by 5354324088612118969 on Jun 02, 2014

I just got this cream, have been using it for a week, and really don't like it. Not quite sure what it's supposed to be doing because at first it seemed to do absolutely nothing, actually, made me break out immediately after first use. Since it didn't seem to irritate my skin I continued to use it (which is probably more often than they said to apply it). After something like 4 days my skin started peeling all of a sudden, broke out all over, and it's burning and peeling like I'm sunburnt. I would have used as directed, but it literally felt like it did nothing, and then boom. Bottom like - it doesn't tighten, does not improve the appearance of skin (again, made me break out), literally no improvement from this cream). I would not buy it again. Update after a few months... I started using this much less frequently - about once a week, then every 3-4 days. it works good for major wrinkles like forehead frown marks. If used too often will make skin peel and break out. Caution - retinol does increase cell turnover so it will bring all pimples and such to the surface. You do have to get used to this one, and it is NOT for daily use. Changing the rating to 3 stars, it's still not that amazing, but at least not horrible as I originally thought.