good product

Posted by 5041759512313686298 on Apr 17, 2015

my mom love this product. helps her lightened her skin and firm up the sag!

labs

Posted by Reviewer1161382 on Mar 15, 2013

Ļoti labs, pirmajā reizē 2 ned. laikā uzklāju 3 reizes, efekts ir. Tikai uzmanīgi ar uzklāšanu un lietošanas biežumu. Seja tagad ir burvīga. Kad lobījās āda lietoju E vit eļļu no Jason.

Amazing results

Posted by 5616605511933220891 on May 07, 2016

Definitely worth it to get and use it ONLY once a week..my skin feels soft and kind of polished after using it for few weeks. Will buy it again!

No more acne scars

Posted by 5432626318463136736 on Jun 06, 2014

I got my cream two weeks ago. Used to for three days straight then experienced pretty dry skin and some flaking. Used again for two days and had the same thing. But now that my skin is normal again, I have noticed my small acne pits have reduced by a lot and my pores have tightened. Also helped my skin be less oily and fade some pigmentation on my upper lip. I can't believe how quickly I can see results! Can't wait to see what my skin will be like in 6 months! Will definitely be buying again, but a little goes a long way.

My favorite cream for winter season.

Posted by 4967936627611859629 on Jan 02, 2013

My favorite cream for winter season. Gave my dryness for first couple weeks, however now it keeps my skin radiant and younger.

Great product.

Posted by 5376984238516717295 on Jul 29, 2015

I am 30 years old and have slightly sensetive skin. I was in search of a cream to make my skin look yonger and plum without any side effects. This is it. I ve been using this for a while, ran out and bought it again. Doesnt burn, cause redness or make my skin flake off. My skin looks radiant and rejuvinated. I use this cream twice a week before the bedtime and use a regular moisuturizer every other night. It works great this way for me!

Wrinkle Buster

Posted by 5663395091272610078 on May 07, 2016

This is the best anti wrinkle cream you will ever find beats all top end creams but be warned go lightly to start with and then boy the magic happens

Powerful stuff

Posted by blancmange on Jul 12, 2016

When I started using this I thought it was just another moisturizer. Of course, after a few consecutive nights I was red as a lobster :D. Now I use it twice a week at night and my skin loves it. It reduces acne, dry patches, evens out skin tone... actually I think this is the first cream I tried that does something other than moisturizing. Just start slow and be careful if using it with other strong actives. I tried alternating glycolic acid cream and retinol every other night but it was way too strong in combination. Retinol works in synergy with vitamin C, so a vitamin C serum in the morning and retinol cream every 3rd night works great for me.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5466824696907734271 on Dec 23, 2014

I have recommended this cream to several friends who are also very pleased even though they haven't used it for long. My skin tone is more even and it is soft and smooth and seems tighter than before. I use it nearly every night, never had a strong reaction to it. Also very economical.

The best!

Posted by 5402837611618104951 on Jul 22, 2014

This cream have changed my skin. I love how my skin looks now!