Good but proper retin A is better

Posted by 5107892257132099166 on Jun 11, 2015

My summary: meh. granted I'm only 21 and was using this as an effort to improve: MINOR sun spots, blackheads, very fine lines. No improvement despite using it properly. Burnt my skin by accident initially but sorted that issue by being a little more careful. It just didn't do a whole lot - if anything. It simply made my skin more sensitive (which i don't mind if I see improvements). I would choose something a little more effective and gentle for future use. Perhaps if I were older it would work a little better. For now I'll stick with my microfiber cloths, retin a 0.25% and salicylic acid thank you. Worth the try though so I know for next time.

good product

Posted by 5041759512313686298 on Apr 17, 2015

my mom love this product. helps her lightened her skin and firm up the sag!

Needs tolerating at first, but works very well eventually

Posted by Merinee on Sep 21, 2014

I ordered this for my sister and she loves it. At first it made her skin a bit dry, even irritated, but as soon as her skin got adjusted to the cream, it started to work very well. It makes her skin smooth and soft, helps against pimples and overall, she is super satisfied with the cream and surely - will order again! NB! She uses it every other day.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5466824696907734271 on Dec 23, 2014

I have recommended this cream to several friends who are also very pleased even though they haven't used it for long. My skin tone is more even and it is soft and smooth and seems tighter than before. I use it nearly every night, never had a strong reaction to it. Also very economical.

No more acne scars

Posted by 5432626318463136736 on Jun 06, 2014

I got my cream two weeks ago. Used to for three days straight then experienced pretty dry skin and some flaking. Used again for two days and had the same thing. But now that my skin is normal again, I have noticed my small acne pits have reduced by a lot and my pores have tightened. Also helped my skin be less oily and fade some pigmentation on my upper lip. I can't believe how quickly I can see results! Can't wait to see what my skin will be like in 6 months! Will definitely be buying again, but a little goes a long way.

The best!

Posted by 5402837611618104951 on Jul 22, 2014

This cream have changed my skin. I love how my skin looks now!

Love it

Posted by 5251708838878357032 on May 13, 2016

I will buy it again, works perfectly for my acne, problematic sk

Amazing results

Posted by 5616605511933220891 on May 07, 2016

Definitely worth it to get and use it ONLY once a week..my skin feels soft and kind of polished after using it for few weeks. Will buy it again!

Great product.

Posted by 5376984238516717295 on Jul 29, 2015

I am 30 years old and have slightly sensetive skin. I was in search of a cream to make my skin look yonger and plum without any side effects. This is it. I ve been using this for a while, ran out and bought it again. Doesnt burn, cause redness or make my skin flake off. My skin looks radiant and rejuvinated. I use this cream twice a week before the bedtime and use a regular moisuturizer every other night. It works great this way for me!

I LIKE IT

Posted by 4735900113801354982 on Aug 17, 2015

I use the product for several months and see the results: firming facial, and skin tight. No effect immediately and should persist. I use three times a week at night.