Great product.

Posted by 5376984238516717295 on Jul 29, 2015

I am 30 years old and have slightly sensetive skin. I was in search of a cream to make my skin look yonger and plum without any side effects. This is it. I ve been using this for a while, ran out and bought it again. Doesnt burn, cause redness or make my skin flake off. My skin looks radiant and rejuvinated. I use this cream twice a week before the bedtime and use a regular moisuturizer every other night. It works great this way for me!

I LIKE IT

Posted by 4735900113801354982 on Aug 17, 2015

I use the product for several months and see the results: firming facial, and skin tight. No effect immediately and should persist. I use three times a week at night.

Amazing results

Posted by 5616605511933220891 on May 07, 2016

Definitely worth it to get and use it ONLY once a week..my skin feels soft and kind of polished after using it for few weeks. Will buy it again!

Love it

Posted by 5251708838878357032 on May 13, 2016

I will buy it again, works perfectly for my acne, problematic sk

amazing

Posted by 4917875805032159516 on Jun 01, 2016

FIrst time user of Retinol - and i must say i love this product. I felt no tingling but started peeling within 48hrs. Have no wrinkles and am using it for melasma so too early to say if it will work on it.

The best!

Posted by 5402837611618104951 on Jul 22, 2014

This cream have changed my skin. I love how my skin looks now!

Needs tolerating at first, but works very well eventually

Posted by Merinee on Sep 21, 2014

I ordered this for my sister and she loves it. At first it made her skin a bit dry, even irritated, but as soon as her skin got adjusted to the cream, it started to work very well. It makes her skin smooth and soft, helps against pimples and overall, she is super satisfied with the cream and surely - will order again! NB! She uses it every other day.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5466824696907734271 on Dec 23, 2014

I have recommended this cream to several friends who are also very pleased even though they haven't used it for long. My skin tone is more even and it is soft and smooth and seems tighter than before. I use it nearly every night, never had a strong reaction to it. Also very economical.

good product

Posted by 5041759512313686298 on Apr 17, 2015

my mom love this product. helps her lightened her skin and firm up the sag!

Tenía miedo

Posted by Reviewer3099779 on Apr 02, 2012

Por ser mi primera crema con retinol y tener la piel sensible, pero no he tenido ningun problema y noto mejoría en la piel. La alterno por las noches con Earth Science, A/B Hydroxy Acid Night Rejuvenator Volveré a comprarla,gran relación calidad/precio