---

Posted by 5142335807463025111 on Nov 19, 2013

not used yet

good stuff so far

Posted by 4715869769198496142 on Nov 15, 2013

I haven't used it for very long, but so far it seems really good.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1739599 on Nov 11, 2013

Another review said to be careful how often you use it when first beginning so I keep that in mind. It also states that on the directions. I've only been using this product for a couple weeks and I like it so far. I don't use it more than every 2 or 3 days. My skin does seem to be softer. I was having bouts of adult post PMS acne. I cleared that up before using this product, but once I started using Retinol A, I've had no more problems and my skin is smoother. I've only used the product that was on the lid, so it doesn't take much. I'm guessing this will last me about a year.

my skin got each time..

Posted by Reviewer2541197 on Nov 09, 2013

i tried this cream once a week for three weeks. i applied very little but my skin got red and itchy overtime...

Good

Posted by msrheon on Nov 03, 2013

Good

Retinol is working faster than I expect ^V^

Posted by Pinkymobo on Oct 24, 2013

Since this is the only brand I can found here in iherb, i can't compare the effectiveness of this Retinol cream product over others. However, I would like to compliment this cream. I've been using this on an alternate night for 3weeks, & I could feel my skin's texture improving. Though I've read over & over agin that the effect of Retinol product shows in months of continuous usage, I can already tell that my skin is returning to my original skin tone (whiter), which has gotten much darker over my last 3-5years............my mom who uses this product together with me, even got a compliment from her friend who haven't seen her in a year about the better & whiter skin of hers! I'm happy with this cream so far, & let's see in time there will be more improvement or not! ^^

Does make a difference

Posted by jgreat on Oct 22, 2013

Having used Retinol before I knew to phase it in This is a soothing formula and gives good uniform results- just keep away from the corners of nose as instructed

It worked!! :D

Posted by Reviewer1477816 on Oct 16, 2013

I got this Retinol cream after watching beauty guru's video, 'gossmakeupartist'.He recommend me to use retinol to revitalize and remove the acne. I was lil bit worried because he mentioned that 1% retinol may be too strong for beginner. However, for me it worked perfectly. I used it as a night cream and when i wake up my skin become silky and acne sign is getting minimized. Basically it help to fill the thin skin layer. Plz use Sunscreen after use Retinol cream, if you use it in day time.

Not for the Retinol Noob

Posted by 4881191105583331117 on Oct 15, 2013

This is real retinol A cream. This is not the cream for newbie tretinoin or Retin-a users... This is for advanced users who respect and understands what retinol can do. This is the cream for those who know when to stop using and let the skin rest and heal and when to start the regime again. With careful use, you will see very very very visible results. NOT FOR PREGNANT LADIES or ThOSE INTENDING TO GET PREGNANT!

Is it 1%?

Posted by azarova on Sep 10, 2013

Retinol 1% is normally way stronger than that. I have my Skinceuticals 1% and its refining properties are miraculous. So, Life Flo. This is a yellow cream with quite strong but quite pleasant scent, though I can see some people not liking it. Cream is on the oilier side and does a good job moisturizing the skin. The jar is quite big so it will last for quite a while. Its refining properties are definitely not enough for me and I didn't notice any "revitalization" difference so next time will try something else. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.