I LIKE IT

Posted by 4735900113801354982 on Aug 17, 2015

I use the product for several months and see the results: firming facial, and skin tight. No effect immediately and should persist. I use three times a week at night.

Love it

Posted by 5251708838878357032 on May 13, 2016

I will buy it again, works perfectly for my acne, problematic sk

very good

Posted by 5377533693761682538 on Dec 30, 2013

Exfoliates gently, not greasy. I am very satisfied with this purchase.

'A' score.

Posted by 5230319637657402808 on Dec 27, 2013

Good product, especially for winter.

Needs tolerating at first, but works very well eventually

Posted by Merinee on Sep 21, 2014

I ordered this for my sister and she loves it. At first it made her skin a bit dry, even irritated, but as soon as her skin got adjusted to the cream, it started to work very well. It makes her skin smooth and soft, helps against pimples and overall, she is super satisfied with the cream and surely - will order again! NB! She uses it every other day.

amazing

Posted by 4917875805032159516 on Jun 01, 2016

FIrst time user of Retinol - and i must say i love this product. I felt no tingling but started peeling within 48hrs. Have no wrinkles and am using it for melasma so too early to say if it will work on it.

It Works!

Posted by 4712443329856606588 on Sep 12, 2016

This is my 1st retinol and i was careful not to overuse it. It made my skin silky soft and blemish free. You may feel some slight tingle but it means the product is at work. Ensure that you wear sunscreen during the day as your skin may be quite sensitive after use. Start 2 or 3 times per week and then work your way up. A little goes a long way.

used for years

Posted by Reviewer3077885 on Aug 01, 2016

I haven't found another product that clears my muddy skin. I use it alternate nights. Only suggestion would be that it come in a tube. Otherwise it's a very good product.

Tenía miedo

Posted by Reviewer3099779 on Apr 02, 2012

Por ser mi primera crema con retinol y tener la piel sensible, pero no he tenido ningun problema y noto mejoría en la piel. La alterno por las noches con Earth Science, A/B Hydroxy Acid Night Rejuvenator Volveré a comprarla,gran relación calidad/precio

Impressed!

Posted by 5665240293969823183 on Sep 13, 2016

Very good cream but I can only use it every another two days sparklingly. It makes my skin a bit dry and peel a little bit but then my pimple heels faster and pores are small. It did make my skin sticky even though I used it sparklingly. Overall I love it and I will keep use it and hopefully it can improve the appearance of my eye bags.