Wrinkle Buster

Posted by 5663395091272610078 on May 07, 2016

This is the best anti wrinkle cream you will ever find beats all top end creams but be warned go lightly to start with and then boy the magic happens

Great value for the price

Posted by 4714021972443271409 on Jun 22, 2015

(Me: 28, with very fair, oily, acne-prone skin with discoloration due to acne scarring. ) I was skeptical about how many great reviews this cream had, but I figured it was pretty cheap compared to similar products, so why not try it? I'm so glad I did! I've been using it for a month now and my skin looks so fresh. I was surprised at the effect this has had on my acne. I always, without fail, get some pimples during my period, but they just couldn't stand up to this cream. My discolored skin is also fading faster than usual. If you're going to try it, don't jump in too fast. I don't have very sensitive skin, but this stuff is STRONG. I've used some rough products in my acne battles, but using this two nights in a row right off the bat made me look like I had a bad sunburn! So heed what the packaging says. I give it 4 stars only because I haven't seen any improvement of fine lines. I've read it takes around 6 months for non-prescription retinol to have any effect on lines, so I'll just have to wait and see.

very potent

Posted by 4703299661490179785 on Jul 19, 2015

This is really very potent, I will apply it twice a weeka nd use glycolic acid from reviva labs 10 procent the other days and still peel a little bit. I had a rash a couple of times when i only left 1 day between reapplying so you should be really careful with building up the use. I transferred mine to a refillable airtight pump bacause a jar is never a good idea for creams, thats my only complaint

Gentle peeling

Posted by Reviewer1037064 on Jul 01, 2011

cool stuff

So far so...okay.

Posted by 4848854447848983712 on Aug 07, 2015

I'm 39 have relatively few fine lines and occasional breakouts. I've only had this product for about 2 weeks now and have noticed nothing encouraging. Used nightly since I received it, I have developed no sensitivity, stinging or peeling. I must not have sensitive skin or this is not a 1% retinol cream. It goes on a little greasy but by morning is absorbed. The smell is not unpleasant and I have not had any staining on my white sheets like others have commented. It works fine as a moisturizer, although a little heavy. I use a little scoop rather than my fingers so as not to contaminate the cream. Maybe I just need more time to see results with fine lines and breakouts, but so far no miracles for me...not even just softer skin. I'll update if this changes. Nice price, an okay product.

Bastante buena

Posted by MonteErebus on Jul 10, 2014

No la puedo usar cada noche porque me salen pielecillas. Utilizo retinol desde hace mucho tiempo, pero esta crema es bastante fuerte y a pesar de tener la piel acostumbrada, me reseca mucho. Solo la puedo usar a noches alternas y siempre sobre una buena hidratante. Por suerte, puedo notar cambios en mi piel y mis arrugas y lineas de expresión se están atenuando bastante.

Not for me

Posted by 5350941118027587096 on Apr 03, 2014

Unfortunately the cream made my skin so dry like a desert. It takes me almost a week to back to a normal condition. Now, the cream is waiting for another chance.

so sad

Posted by 5301189467529054019 on Mar 29, 2014

It burns my skin. but still using it

Good but proper retin A is better

Posted by 5107892257132099166 on Jun 11, 2015

My summary: meh. granted I'm only 21 and was using this as an effort to improve: MINOR sun spots, blackheads, very fine lines. No improvement despite using it properly. Burnt my skin by accident initially but sorted that issue by being a little more careful. It just didn't do a whole lot - if anything. It simply made my skin more sensitive (which i don't mind if I see improvements). I would choose something a little more effective and gentle for future use. Perhaps if I were older it would work a little better. For now I'll stick with my microfiber cloths, retin a 0.25% and salicylic acid thank you. Worth the try though so I know for next time.

Not for me

Posted by 5721267020146724104 on Apr 03, 2015

I didn't like this cream first the smell is very odd, though the smell does seem to vanish after a few minutes. Also don't put to much on, i put a little too much on one night and work up in the morning and my face was burnt and peeled like after a sun burn... it took 3 or 4 days of skin flaking off and minor pain... this stuff is powerful so dont overdue it.