Life Flo Health, Retinol A 1%, Advanced Revitalization Cream, 1.7 oz (50 ml)

Do NOT use ALONE!

Posted by jrloveshopping on Sep 15, 2014

This is a very very good product. If you're looking for one product that is actually truly working on wrinkle or Acne, and not so strong as A acid, then this is it. Retinol is really softer than A acid, cause less damage on skin, and may effect on all types of skins (mine is dry and bit sensitive) I only use for two weeks or so, and my skin has been perfectly glow, and smooth! But i did conquered a situation at the beginning: itchy & peeling. that was a nightmare three days! My suggestion: Do NOT use it ALONE!!!! You should use this mixed with your cream, proportion can be 1:1 or 1:2....depends on how strong or healthy your skin is. If you have sensitive skin, this 1% retinol is originally soft but could be still strong for you. So remember, always mix it with your cream, and you'll be fine. I now throw away a lot my Guerlain, Dior, Kiehl's skin care products since they are far from good to compete. I love this product, and I'm gonna purchase again. Thanks! iherb!!

Will buy again

Posted by 5096376831948923123 on Oct 08, 2014

I would personally recommend to use it for 2-3 weeks and pause for another 2-3 weeks to achieve better results

Life Flo Health retinol

Posted by 4892230936550273753 on Jul 25, 2012

Amazing product does what it says it will do,just had to be more careful about not overdoing it ,using every oter day instead of everyday because it can dry skin too much.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2051712 on May 31, 2012

I won't use this more than once a week on my skin because it peels off the skin -especially around the mouth area. So I was concerned too much peeling of skin may by itself cause wrinkles by exposing the lower layer to the UV light.

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 17, 2012

Only been using it for 4-5 days, and no adverse reactions so far. But please, do change the packageing! In a tube, the retinol stays fresh and active- but in a jar like this, well I'll just have to use it up fast! The scent is pleasant by the way. Update: I´m getting a bit fed up with the runny consitency of this ´cream´- it is very runny and would work sooo much better in a tube. Also the orange essential oil is not an ideal ingredient in a facial cream - this I have picked up from Beautypedia. I´m switching to Derma A´s retinol options instead.