No more acne scars

Posted by 5432626318463136736 on Jun 06, 2014

I got my cream two weeks ago. Used to for three days straight then experienced pretty dry skin and some flaking. Used again for two days and had the same thing. But now that my skin is normal again, I have noticed my small acne pits have reduced by a lot and my pores have tightened. Also helped my skin be less oily and fade some pigmentation on my upper lip. I can't believe how quickly I can see results! Can't wait to see what my skin will be like in 6 months! Will definitely be buying again, but a little goes a long way.

The best!

Posted by 5402837611618104951 on Jul 22, 2014

This cream have changed my skin. I love how my skin looks now!

Tenía miedo

Posted by Reviewer3099779 on Apr 02, 2012

Por ser mi primera crema con retinol y tener la piel sensible, pero no he tenido ningun problema y noto mejoría en la piel. La alterno por las noches con Earth Science, A/B Hydroxy Acid Night Rejuvenator Volveré a comprarla,gran relación calidad/precio

'A' score.

Posted by 5230319637657402808 on Dec 27, 2013

Good product, especially for winter.

very good

Posted by 5377533693761682538 on Dec 30, 2013

Exfoliates gently, not greasy. I am very satisfied with this purchase.

My favorite cream for winter season.

Posted by 4967936627611859629 on Jan 02, 2013

My favorite cream for winter season. Gave my dryness for first couple weeks, however now it keeps my skin radiant and younger.

labs

Posted by Reviewer1161382 on Mar 15, 2013

Ļoti labs, pirmajā reizē 2 ned. laikā uzklāju 3 reizes, efekts ir. Tikai uzmanīgi ar uzklāšanu un lietošanas biežumu. Seja tagad ir burvīga. Kad lobījās āda lietoju E vit eļļu no Jason.

Gentle peeling

Posted by Reviewer1037064 on Jul 01, 2011

cool stuff

Great value for the price

Posted by 4714021972443271409 on Jun 22, 2015

(Me: 28, with very fair, oily, acne-prone skin with discoloration due to acne scarring. ) I was skeptical about how many great reviews this cream had, but I figured it was pretty cheap compared to similar products, so why not try it? I'm so glad I did! I've been using it for a month now and my skin looks so fresh. I was surprised at the effect this has had on my acne. I always, without fail, get some pimples during my period, but they just couldn't stand up to this cream. My discolored skin is also fading faster than usual. If you're going to try it, don't jump in too fast. I don't have very sensitive skin, but this stuff is STRONG. I've used some rough products in my acne battles, but using this two nights in a row right off the bat made me look like I had a bad sunburn! So heed what the packaging says. I give it 4 stars only because I haven't seen any improvement of fine lines. I've read it takes around 6 months for non-prescription retinol to have any effect on lines, so I'll just have to wait and see.

very potent

Posted by 4703299661490179785 on Jul 19, 2015

This is really very potent, I will apply it twice a weeka nd use glycolic acid from reviva labs 10 procent the other days and still peel a little bit. I had a rash a couple of times when i only left 1 day between reapplying so you should be really careful with building up the use. I transferred mine to a refillable airtight pump bacause a jar is never a good idea for creams, thats my only complaint