Love it

Posted by 5251708838878357032 on May 13, 2016

I will buy it again, works perfectly for my acne, problematic sk

Tenía miedo

Posted by Reviewer3099779 on Apr 02, 2012

Por ser mi primera crema con retinol y tener la piel sensible, pero no he tenido ningun problema y noto mejoría en la piel. La alterno por las noches con Earth Science, A/B Hydroxy Acid Night Rejuvenator Volveré a comprarla,gran relación calidad/precio

'A' score.

Posted by 5230319637657402808 on Dec 27, 2013

Good product, especially for winter.

very good

Posted by 5377533693761682538 on Dec 30, 2013

Exfoliates gently, not greasy. I am very satisfied with this purchase.

My favorite cream for winter season.

Posted by 4967936627611859629 on Jan 02, 2013

My favorite cream for winter season. Gave my dryness for first couple weeks, however now it keeps my skin radiant and younger.

labs

Posted by Reviewer1161382 on Mar 15, 2013

Ļoti labs, pirmajā reizē 2 ned. laikā uzklāju 3 reizes, efekts ir. Tikai uzmanīgi ar uzklāšanu un lietošanas biežumu. Seja tagad ir burvīga. Kad lobījās āda lietoju E vit eļļu no Jason.

Excellent and strong

Posted by 5104232991252926970 on Oct 30, 2016

If you like strong retinol - this is great. Can really feel it working and have noticed an improvement in my skin texture. Go easy if you have sentitive skin as it can make skin feel hot and tight. Definately use sparingly. I put coconut oil over the top before bed if I feel a bit dry. Love it and would purchase again.

Love this cream

Posted by 4625094157073960479 on Nov 30, 2016

Results are almost instantaneous. Did not experience peeling or irritation. Start out every second day and just use the tiniest amount and follow up with some moisturiser half an hour later if you feel it might irritate your skin.

Powerful stuff

Posted by blancmange on Jul 12, 2016

When I started using this I thought it was just another moisturizer. Of course, after a few consecutive nights I was red as a lobster :D. Now I use it twice a week at night and my skin loves it. It reduces acne, dry patches, evens out skin tone... actually I think this is the first cream I tried that does something other than moisturizing. Just start slow and be careful if using it with other strong actives. I tried alternating glycolic acid cream and retinol every other night but it was way too strong in combination. Retinol works in synergy with vitamin C, so a vitamin C serum in the morning and retinol cream every 3rd night works great for me.

used for years

Posted by Reviewer3077885 on Aug 01, 2016

I haven't found another product that clears my muddy skin. I use it alternate nights. Only suggestion would be that it come in a tube. Otherwise it's a very good product.