New To iHerb?

Life Time, 6 Blend Fruit Juice, 32 fl oz

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Really Great!

Posted by Reviewer1819395 on Jun 18, 2008

I've found this product very helpful over the past year. I get frequent sore throats/irritated tonsils aggravated by sinus drainage. While I consistently take this product, my immune system is much stronger and I rarely get sick. I can see the correlation, because when I run out and have a lapse when I don't take this, then I get sick again. iHerb offers this at a great price!

ms Charlotte Senior

Posted by Reviewer2601200 on Aug 08, 2008

This is an excellent product. My daughter sent me this juice to try and I loved it. I have more energy and just feel better. You only take an ounce a day and it really does taste good. I will be ordering more.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1181272 on Sep 09, 2008

gives you all day long energy. taste wonderful to just like fruit punch.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3214648 on Oct 08, 2008

this is the ideal combination of all the best not only have they combined all in one the taste is great .. will be a repeat customer . i was searching for the ideal product for my wife's cancer and this was it. it is not a cancer cure it helps the body maintain a good balance in the immune system. and i herb is super fast in shipping

Great addition to breakfast

Posted by Reviewer2405189 on Oct 25, 2008

Excellent addition to breakfast. Tastes great and provide all the juices we want in one blend

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »