Really Great!

Posted by Reviewer1819395 on Jun 18, 2008

I've found this product very helpful over the past year. I get frequent sore throats/irritated tonsils aggravated by sinus drainage. While I consistently take this product, my immune system is much stronger and I rarely get sick. I can see the correlation, because when I run out and have a lapse when I don't take this, then I get sick again. iHerb offers this at a great price!

ms Charlotte Senior

Posted by Reviewer2601200 on Aug 08, 2008

This is an excellent product. My daughter sent me this juice to try and I loved it. I have more energy and just feel better. You only take an ounce a day and it really does taste good. I will be ordering more.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1181272 on Sep 09, 2008

gives you all day long energy. taste wonderful to just like fruit punch.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3214648 on Oct 08, 2008

this is the ideal combination of all the best not only have they combined all in one the taste is great .. will be a repeat customer . i was searching for the ideal product for my wife's cancer and this was it. it is not a cancer cure it helps the body maintain a good balance in the immune system. and i herb is super fast in shipping

Great addition to breakfast

Posted by Reviewer2405189 on Oct 25, 2008

Excellent addition to breakfast. Tastes great and provide all the juices we want in one blend

get healthy

Posted by Reviewer1612154 on Dec 29, 2008

ordered this juice for family and friends, high antioxident. I have been drinking 1-2oz every morning for 5mo. boost energy and metabolism, getting started on the right track helped me make better food choices, also dropped 38lbs. look and feel great!

great taste

Posted by Reviewer1628601 on Mar 15, 2009

great juice, I love it.

Order was wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1778457 on Mar 29, 2009

Product is great. Shipping was fast. Loved everything!!

Superior product!

Posted by Reviewer3094607 on Feb 25, 2010

I had been drinking just Life Time Goji Juice for quite a few years and have now switched to this 6 Blend which I find to be very good tasting and love the addition of the Noni and Acai fruit. I so look forward to this every morning to start a healthy day!

Michael T

Posted by Reviewer2694508 on Sep 10, 2008

Usually when things sound good or taste great they arn't good for U. The 6 blend juices are great tasting. I can only hope the results are equal to the taste. My wife grabs the bottle the first thing in the morning for both of us to enjoy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »