Great product

Posted by Reviewer2192863 on Jun 02, 2009

Helps a lot with the energy levels also helps in losing weight. The flavor is not as good as the mangosteen but since it has no fillers you get the benefits of the whole fruit.

Oh man....

Posted by Reviewer2194319 on Apr 13, 2009

I'm giving this thing 5 stars because it is organic, there is nothing added, no extra sugar, no preservatives and so on, but man, It takes funkyyyyyy to the max. The things that we do to stay healthy :-)

Life Time, Acai Juice, Certified Organic, 32 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2282677 on Oct 14, 2009

This one has a bit of a bitter taste but works much better than the watered down versions. I don't take supplements for taste and it is bearable so I give it a 5 star rating...

Great porduct

Posted by Reviewer2653144 on Dec 24, 2009

Has improved my immune system incredibly. I feel I could be in a room of sick people and walk away fine. Only complaint is I have a hard time removing the safety seal.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2845453 on Aug 16, 2009

The taste is not good. It tastes to me like a strong beer. But, the benefits seem wonderful. I sleep better at night and am more relaxed during the day. I'm noticing a decrease in the melasma on my neck, although I don't know if this product has anything to do with that. I will reorder.

good!!!

Posted by Reviewer2992135 on Nov 25, 2010

Thin

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer3029710 on Feb 28, 2012

Love it truly! Give me sooo much energy and propped with antioxidants that we all want enough of to keep the glow inside and outside

Potent, Organic Acai

Posted by Reviewer3040087 on Feb 21, 2010

Great energizer, and very pure, and STRONG!! If you need good taste you need a blend....I need purity. Does not taste bad but if you don't drink for health you may be suprized...otherwise you will adapt to the 30,000 mgs per oz of the real deal.Enjoy the energy!

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer3046375 on Jan 01, 2011

Love it , down by 5 pounds in one month ! I'm glowing and feeling a zing of energy ! i believe its a healthy stuff.

Tastes Good

Posted by Reviewer1089804 on Mar 06, 2011

It seems to have all the parts of the plants has stated. It is dark and cloudy with bits of stuff. Taste is bearable if not sorta good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »