Great product

Posted by Reviewer2192863 on Jun 02, 2009

Helps a lot with the energy levels also helps in losing weight. The flavor is not as good as the mangosteen but since it has no fillers you get the benefits of the whole fruit.

Oh man....

Posted by Reviewer2194319 on Apr 13, 2009

I'm giving this thing 5 stars because it is organic, there is nothing added, no extra sugar, no preservatives and so on, but man, It takes funkyyyyyy to the max. The things that we do to stay healthy :-)

Life Time, Acai Juice, Certified Organic, 32 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2097230 on Apr 14, 2009

excellent prices - speedy delivery

Lifetime Acai Juice

Posted by Reviewer2077906 on Mar 27, 2010

I love the product. Please continue to make it available. Thank you

Great

Posted by Reviewer2190627 on Jul 16, 2009

Tastes funky as hell, but it sure does give a potent energy boost. Overall my health seems stronger from consistent use of this stuff.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2845453 on Aug 16, 2009

The taste is not good. It tastes to me like a strong beer. But, the benefits seem wonderful. I sleep better at night and am more relaxed during the day. I'm noticing a decrease in the melasma on my neck, although I don't know if this product has anything to do with that. I will reorder.

Acai Juice

Posted by Reviewer3185245 on Aug 17, 2009

Great addition to our morning fruit smoothies. We both seem to feel more energetic since we began using Life Time Acai Juice this past year.

Life Time, Acai Juice, Certified Organic, 32 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2282677 on Oct 14, 2009

This one has a bit of a bitter taste but works much better than the watered down versions. I don't take supplements for taste and it is bearable so I give it a 5 star rating...

Great porduct

Posted by Reviewer2653144 on Dec 24, 2009

Has improved my immune system incredibly. I feel I could be in a room of sick people and walk away fine. Only complaint is I have a hard time removing the safety seal.

Acai Juice

Posted by Reviewer2436835 on Jan 12, 2010

Fantastic start to my day! it has moved my metabolism and makes me feel much healthier. Tastes good too!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »