Works great & taste well

Posted by Reviewer3238326 on Jul 13, 2009

My husband & I are pleased with the results & taste of the Liquid Mag. I have slept more soundly & felt better emotionally. My fingernails are getting stronger also. Make sure to shake well before taking. The taste is a little tart, but not medicinal.

Tastes So Good!

Posted by Reviewer2024881 on Sep 16, 2010

This strawberry liquid calcium tastes so good--it's almost like candy. It makes my horrible night time leg cramps go away, as well as making my nails really strong.

Life Time, Calcium Citrate, Liquid

Posted by Reviewer2155444 on Feb 28, 2012

Liquid taste great. Seems to help my overall self.

Best of the flavors

Posted by 5324829672280803017 on Oct 09, 2012

Easy to ingest; in my opinion, this is their best flavor.

very good

Posted by 5711791623001198528 on Dec 05, 2012

I very like it.it suit for me.

Yum!

Posted by MariCh on Apr 26, 2014

This is one of my favorite calcium magnesium products. I don't take calcium every single day anymore, but I do take this when I want to get some extra calcium since it contains the right amount of magnesium to balance the calcium. IMPORTANT: Calcium alone can cause heart attacks and strokes. So I take D3, K2, extra magnesium and other minerals daily, as well. D3 helps you to absorb calcium and K2 helps the calcium get into your bones rather than into your arteries. Update: See my D3 review-it's better to get vitamin d from the sun 50 degrees and higher rather than from supplement form.

good

Posted by 5097953612491638908 on Aug 26, 2013

good

good product

Posted by Reviewer1896080 on Jul 08, 2009

great for teething children

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1792852 on Sep 24, 2010

I've been using Life Time Calcium Magnesium Citrate for several years now. It is easy to take, and, being liquid it is high absorbable. I've recommended it to a number of people on iron supplements because it helps with the inherent bowel issues of taking iron supplements.

Liquid calcium magnesium citrate----strawberry

Posted by Reviewer1159452 on Oct 18, 2010

Was a bit worried that I wouldn't like the taste, but it tastes true to the flavor.I can finally say that I can sleep at night and because of this I have more energy throughout the day. Plus no more night sweats... I'm not sure if this was what the product was meant for, but it works for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »