July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Life Time, Calcium Magnesium Citrate, Natural Strawberry Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Tastes So Good!

Posted by Reviewer2024881 on Sep 16, 2010

This strawberry liquid calcium tastes so good--it's almost like candy. It makes my horrible night time leg cramps go away, as well as making my nails really strong.

Works great & taste well

Posted by Reviewer3238326 on Jul 13, 2009

My husband & I are pleased with the results & taste of the Liquid Mag. I have slept more soundly & felt better emotionally. My fingernails are getting stronger also. Make sure to shake well before taking. The taste is a little tart, but not medicinal.

Calcium Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1793481 on Aug 08, 2009

My doctor is very pleased that I am taking this. The liquid form is very good and easy to take. Love this product

The only calcium/magnesium to buy!

Posted by Reviewer3158362 on Oct 07, 2009

This stuff gives you the perfect amount of calcium/magnesium you need in a day if you take 2 tablespoons, that's it! And it tastes really good! I would have continued purchasing it regardless of the taste because it's such a good product, but the taste makes it that much better!

Yummm!

Posted by Reviewer1345856 on Oct 23, 2009

This is by far my favorite way to get the cal-mag I need. It is so delicious and helps calm my stomach and heal my mouth when I am suffering from dry mouth complications.