Tastes So Good!

Posted by Reviewer2024881 on Sep 16, 2010

This strawberry liquid calcium tastes so good--it's almost like candy. It makes my horrible night time leg cramps go away, as well as making my nails really strong.

Works great & taste well

Posted by Reviewer3238326 on Jul 13, 2009

My husband & I are pleased with the results & taste of the Liquid Mag. I have slept more soundly & felt better emotionally. My fingernails are getting stronger also. Make sure to shake well before taking. The taste is a little tart, but not medicinal.

Calcium Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1793481 on Aug 08, 2009

My doctor is very pleased that I am taking this. The liquid form is very good and easy to take. Love this product

The only calcium/magnesium to buy!

Posted by Reviewer3158362 on Oct 07, 2009

This stuff gives you the perfect amount of calcium/magnesium you need in a day if you take 2 tablespoons, that's it! And it tastes really good! I would have continued purchasing it regardless of the taste because it's such a good product, but the taste makes it that much better!

Yummm!

Posted by Reviewer1345856 on Oct 23, 2009

This is by far my favorite way to get the cal-mag I need. It is so delicious and helps calm my stomach and heal my mouth when I am suffering from dry mouth complications.

Great taste - like strawberry milk shake!

Posted by Reviewer2823984 on May 10, 2010

Fantastic taste like strawberry milk shake with additional bonus of calcium. Only one disadvantage is this product must keep in fridge after opening. Chewable candy version of this product is highly expected for travelling!

Life Time, Calcium Magnesium Citrate Liquid, Natural Strawberry

Posted by Reviewer1847979 on Jul 01, 2010

Again, I have used this product for many years. It helps my Restless Leg Syndrome a lot. Excellent product!! June

Easy to take and taste great!

Posted by Reviewer1674947 on Jul 05, 2010

If you like strawberry yogurt taking this will be no problem. Great alternative to huge calcium tablets. Will definitely reorder.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2790211 on Jul 06, 2010

Great taste and smell. I could notice the effects even after first use.

liquid cal mag strawberry flavor

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Jul 12, 2010

I've used this product for a long time but in different flavors. I've not had the strawberry before, but it tastes fine. I also like the blueberry, but not all the other flavors as well. I use this product because I feel my body can absorb it better being a liquid.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »