Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Life Time, Calm & Calmer II, Cherry Flavor, 16.4 oz (492 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

mixes in cold water

Posted by Reviewer1873605 on Aug 01, 2008

I like this product because it mixes in COLD water. I only need to use 1/4 the suggested daily amount, and I add some extra water to taste because it has strong enough cherry flavor. This works well for me and I will buy it again!

Magnesium + Beverage Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer2195180 on Feb 12, 2010

This is a good source of supplemental magnesium. I divide the two-scoop dosage into half-scoops four times a day in organic hot tea as a sweetener. In summer I will use it to sweeten organic iced tea and organic limeade.

Calm & Calmer ll

Posted by Reviewer2418356 on Aug 01, 2008

I think it is Great to have something to be able to mix in cold water & get everything at once. It is a bit strong & sweet. But it works great when you get the right amount for your system. I will buy it again for sure!!

I love this stuff!

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

we ALL need more magnesium...and this is a simple and tasty way to get it. The taste is just like a cherry posicle, and the price can't be beat. After suffering decades of muscle cramps, difficulty sleeping and headaches I've finally found a cure! Regular use of magnesium has made a HUGE difference in my life. It works quickly and effectively. The difference is subtle but very real. Buy it for the taste, reorder it for profound improvement you will feel. Iherb ships really quickly, too. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

An easy-to-take and effective Magnesium Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1715865 on Sep 19, 2012

Indeed, as other customers have commented here, this product is sweet (think Kool-Aid!), thanks to the stevia that's part of this mix. In general I don't care for most stevia-flavored products, but this drink isn't that bad. I've tried a few other brands, but I keep coming back to this one. Since I've tested low in magnesium in the past (very common for most Americans nowadays), I've made this drink a part of my morning routine and I do notice a difference when I don't take it. The recommended serving size is 2 scoops, which confers 700 mg of Magnesium (as magnesium malate), and a good array of supporting synergistic nutrients. As anyone who has taken magnesium supplements in the past may know, 700 mg of magnesium is a fairly hefty dose to take all at once, and may produce the unintended consequence of loose stools. Because of this issue, and because this product tastes so sweet, I've found it's much more practical to use only half the recommended dose (1 scoop). Lately I have been mixing it with warm filtered water (rather than cold or room temperature water) and adding the juice of a fresh-squeezed lime. The lime cuts the sweetness a bit and gives it a pleasant tanginess. If you're taking free-form amino acid supplements of any kind (i.e., BCAA's, arginine, tyrosine, glutamine, etc), which often have to be taken on an empty stomach for full effect, this is a great drink to take them with, since it will help them get absorbed and metabolized.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »