WOW! What a Blend!

Posted by Reviewer3313462 on Nov 25, 2008

I LOVE this product...so much energy and just overall wellness. When I first started taking this, all my sinus allergies cleared up, my knees had no pain, everything just was better. I try to avoid taking this too late in the day, because it does give me more energy than a huge mug of strong coffee..but not that jittery energy! Everyone should be using this!!

Organic 4 Blend

Posted by Reviewer1212285 on Jul 05, 2008

I Love it! It has given me energy,has helped with my allergies and my digestive problems.

Impressive first results

Posted by Reviewer2125971 on May 16, 2008

My wife and I have been taking this blend for three weeks, after having taking another blend made mostly of Acai. Recently we have both noticed less pain from arthritis/bursitis -- it may be the mangosteen. I have seen a drop in cholesterol levels from the first Acai blend, and hope this continues.

Delivers all as promised!

Posted by Reviewer1374789 on Jul 22, 2009

Having been a Noni drinker from way back I was excited to see this particular mixture hit the shelves...it really is a wonder drink. If people would do the research on the 4 elements of this tonic - they would be astounded. It tastes great and all you need is a shot glass full - every morning. Highly recommended!

I really like this product!

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on May 01, 2009

I really like this product! I order it for a friend of mine as well. She really likes it and says she notices that she has more energy and feels better when she takes it. (Now her sons want her to get it for them also!) Caution: Don't take it at the same time as you take medication - especially not with medication for high blood pressure as it can send you to the ER with blood pressure way too low.

Tropical fruit flavor is a plus!

Posted by Reviewer1979462 on Mar 04, 2009

Tastes wonderful. Lots of controversy whether Acai is as good as some say, but my mind thinks so and I feel more energetic so that's all that counts.

Nydelig smak - fantastisk produkt

Posted by Herbhild on May 30, 2012

Denne drikker ungane også gjerne. Blanding av 4 økologiske superfrukter som alle har kjente positive virkninger på kroppen. Et veldig godt alternativ til dei som slit med den grønne supermaten - og eit flott supplement til oss som vil ha i oss alt saman :)

Posted by Reviewer1159809 on Apr 16, 2011

Great taste!

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2194319 on Jul 28, 2009

I love this product, also i recommend you take at least one day off the product, i usually take sundays off from all vitamins, juices and so on, then continue as I normally do starting Monday, then off again the following sunday.

4 blend noni

Posted by Reviewer2125407 on Jul 07, 2009

great price great product i order on a very regular basis

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »