Life Time, Certified Organic 4 Blend, Noni, Mangosteen, Goji & Acai, Tropical Fruit Flavor, 32 fl oz (960 ml)

I really like this product!

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on May 01, 2009

I really like this product! I order it for a friend of mine as well. She really likes it and says she notices that she has more energy and feels better when she takes it. (Now her sons want her to get it for them also!) Caution: Don't take it at the same time as you take medication - especially not with medication for high blood pressure as it can send you to the ER with blood pressure way too low.

Tropical fruit flavor is a plus!

Posted by Reviewer1979462 on Mar 04, 2009

Tastes wonderful. Lots of controversy whether Acai is as good as some say, but my mind thinks so and I feel more energetic so that's all that counts.

Posted by Reviewer1159809 on Apr 16, 2011

Great taste!

A Better Choice

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Apr 24, 2011

My wife and I were using the non organic version of this from Life Time. After reading a review from one person reminding me of pesticides and herbicides used in commercial farming I switched to this version. It only makes good common sense to avoid chemicals if you want to maintain your health. This juice sure seems to keep us healthy. My wife and I just don't get sick anymore regardless of who or what we're around. I'm 64 and my wife is 58. And of course Iherb is the only company to buy this from, they have proven to me over and over to be the best company to buy your supplements from, quality and prices, you can't beat them.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2194319 on Jul 28, 2009

I love this product, also i recommend you take at least one day off the product, i usually take sundays off from all vitamins, juices and so on, then continue as I normally do starting Monday, then off again the following sunday.