Insanely GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer3197933 on May 23, 2011

This is the Best Juice i Ever tasted so far. And you could really feel its clean effects ! I could drink a liter of this in two sips! but expensive - its worth it ;)

Delightful Product!

Posted by GrapeGate on Aug 11, 2011

I drink 16-32 oz of water every morning after waking up. I add this to the first 8 oz glass. It gives a slight boost to my energy which I love. It tastes great!

Great organic juice blend

Posted by Reviewer2513458 on Aug 21, 2011

This is a great way to get a combination of the best organic juices in one product. It's a tremendous addition to your protein drinks or smoothies.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1867800 on Oct 22, 2009

it may not do all it says, but I sure feel better when I take it, and it tastes great1

Energy and Health Booster!

Posted by Reviewer1802065 on Mar 17, 2010

This is a great energy & health booster. I have been taking this for a year and i have not been sick since i have been taking it. My real test was this past winter and i did not get sick at all!! Also, I like the way it taste.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1027697 on Apr 06, 2011

Very nice flavour! I like it!

good blend.

Posted by Reviewer2999286 on Apr 10, 2011

taste good,abit plastic then.didnt nothise a diffrence in my enegy level.but still i now its healthy:)

good

Posted by Reviewer2841340 on May 27, 2010

it test good

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Jan 29, 2012

Would rate 5 except don't really know if I feel makes me feel any better or not, because something is working and I'm feeling clear-headed. It may be attributed to the fact I am also taking for the first time Now's Colloidal Mineral, and I think this is what's making the difference!

Good tasting

Posted by 5236482061499471157 on Jun 06, 2015

I find this product surprisingly sweet for a four juice blend. Actually makes me a little suspicious of the ingredient label because Noni, Goji, and Acai by themselves are not that sweet. Perhaps they add significant amounts of Mangosteen.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »