Delivers all as promised!

Posted by Reviewer1374789 on Jul 22, 2009

Having been a Noni drinker from way back I was excited to see this particular mixture hit the shelves...it really is a wonder drink. If people would do the research on the 4 elements of this tonic - they would be astounded. It tastes great and all you need is a shot glass full - every morning. Highly recommended!

4 blend noni

Posted by Reviewer2125407 on Jul 07, 2009

great price great product i order on a very regular basis

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2192863 on Jun 02, 2009

Easy to drink, has a great taste, and kids love it.

I really like this product!

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on May 01, 2009

I really like this product! I order it for a friend of mine as well. She really likes it and says she notices that she has more energy and feels better when she takes it. (Now her sons want her to get it for them also!) Caution: Don't take it at the same time as you take medication - especially not with medication for high blood pressure as it can send you to the ER with blood pressure way too low.

Something worked, and I think this is a big part.

Posted by Reviewer2273508 on Apr 18, 2009

I just started taking this, along with 5-Keto and Inositol yesterday. For many months now, I have not felt up to par. We had our longest and worst winter in years, and I believe I was experiencing some seasonal affective depression. After taking the trio I mentioned above, I actually felt a surge of "good" a few hours later. I was almost euphoric, but not hyper at all. It was nothing like a caffeine or stimulant "buzz." I simply felt great -- which amazed me. One idea I had this morning was to pour a bottle of Bio-K non dairy probiotic into the juice. I think the Bio-K bottle is 3 oz. or so, but packs probiotics equivalent to something like 100+ standard yogurts. It has a long refrigerated shelf life of several months, so I'm thinking an ounce or two of the mix would be a great combination since you'd get all the benefits of the juice, plus the equivalent of 3 or so yogurts with every once. I have no idea if the acids would affect or kill the probiotics, but I'm looking into it. In any event, my sense is that adding probiotics would be a good thing. I get Bio-K at my local whole food market, and I think it's widely available.

NO Problems

Posted by Reviewer1518999 on Mar 30, 2009

Everything went great ordering, delivery, and packaging.

Tropical fruit flavor is a plus!

Posted by Reviewer1979462 on Mar 04, 2009

Tastes wonderful. Lots of controversy whether Acai is as good as some say, but my mind thinks so and I feel more energetic so that's all that counts.

WOW! What a Blend!

Posted by Reviewer3313462 on Nov 25, 2008

I LOVE this product...so much energy and just overall wellness. When I first started taking this, all my sinus allergies cleared up, my knees had no pain, everything just was better. I try to avoid taking this too late in the day, because it does give me more energy than a huge mug of strong coffee..but not that jittery energy! Everyone should be using this!!

FANTASTIC - best juice EVER!

Posted by Reviewer2643793 on Oct 15, 2008

I've tried quite a variety of Noni/Mangosteen juices - none even nearly as delicious as this 4 blend treat! You won't be disappointed! Yum!

Organic 4 Blend

Posted by Reviewer1212285 on Jul 05, 2008

I Love it! It has given me energy,has helped with my allergies and my digestive problems.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »