Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Life Time Diosmin Complex

Posted by Reviewer1046814 on Sep 05, 2010

After having a Kidney removed 3 years ago,I now suffer daily from fluid retention all over my body. which can put me up 3 dress sizes in a day The pressure has caused leaching veins, and I now have a lot of surface veins and some varicose veins appearing. It is worse when it's hot or humid, & I live in Perth, Western Australia and we have scorching summers. I feel embarrassed to wear Togs to the beach. However it seems I may have discovered my saving grace with Diosmin. I have been taking it for about 3 weeks, 2 in morning & 1 at bedtime with plenty of water! I am so happy with the difference they have made. Fluid retention is down to mimimum and there it a distinct improvement in the veins, they almost look normal now, and an added bonus is that I am not getting up so much in the night as the fluid desperses much more evenly throughout the day, so it is improving my sleep too. I have also recommended them to a friend for piles to see it they can help, better than another operation! I am re-odering more now. Full marks for quick delivery too, 6 days to the door. I am very happy with IHERB on all counts so far. Thanks :))

Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer1032428 on Jan 26, 2009

For the past 3 months I had been suffering from foot and calf cramps @ night. This supplement has really helped.

Pleasantly surprised!

Posted by Reviewer1110665 on May 16, 2009

I know - like most people - I have spent way too much money buying products that promised remarkable results only to find out that I had just in another bottle of snake oil. With Lifetime Diosmin, I notice improvement within a few days. I was not as easily bruised and the bruising was not nearly as severe as before. I recently asked my doctor if there was anything I could do about 'old man's skin' that was easily torn or bruised, and her reply was, "Try wearing gloves and long sleeve shirts." Well, so much for modern medicine. That's when I went looking for myself, and, fortunately, found Life Time products, where I - described my condition - and was told what to use to improve my lot. I can't think you enough! My wife even asked me to order her a supply of the same supplement. Thanks for everything!!!

Very happy with this!

Posted by Reviewer1362227 on Jul 20, 2009

My legs haven't ached at all since I started taking this. Over the last 6 months I've also been prone to dizziness and since taking this Diosmin complex, this has substantially abated. I've had a greater sense of wellbeing as well. I came across this supplement by accident when surfing the net - and unlike a lot of supplements I've previously tried, the effect has been noticeable. Will definitely re-order when I run out.

Good stuff !

Posted by Reviewer3126973 on Aug 16, 2010

It seems that it helps with leg pain during night ( I do have varicose veins on both legs).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »