Life Time Diosmin Complex

Posted by Reviewer1046814 on Sep 05, 2010

After having a Kidney removed 3 years ago,I now suffer daily from fluid retention all over my body. which can put me up 3 dress sizes in a day The pressure has caused leaching veins, and I now have a lot of surface veins and some varicose veins appearing. It is worse when it's hot or humid, & I live in Perth, Western Australia and we have scorching summers. I feel embarrassed to wear Togs to the beach. However it seems I may have discovered my saving grace with Diosmin. I have been taking it for about 3 weeks, 2 in morning & 1 at bedtime with plenty of water! I am so happy with the difference they have made. Fluid retention is down to mimimum and there it a distinct improvement in the veins, they almost look normal now, and an added bonus is that I am not getting up so much in the night as the fluid desperses much more evenly throughout the day, so it is improving my sleep too. I have also recommended them to a friend for piles to see it they can help, better than another operation! I am re-odering more now. Full marks for quick delivery too, 6 days to the door. I am very happy with IHERB on all counts so far. Thanks :))

DiosMin

Posted by Reviewer2369418 on Sep 05, 2010

excellent product.

Good stuff !

Posted by Reviewer3126973 on Aug 16, 2010

It seems that it helps with leg pain during night ( I do have varicose veins on both legs).

Miracles do happen!

Posted by Reviewer1838465 on Aug 04, 2010

I have suffered with hemmorroids for years. They're back even after having them painfully removed 30 years ago. Being in a desperate situation again, a friend suggested Diosmin. I was skeptical, but willing to try, not wanting surgery again. I tried several prescription drugs for nearly a year, with no relief. Diosmin is a miracle in my life. I would not of believed it could happen! I take 4 caps a day and my symptoms are gone. Do not hesitate if you are in need of help. These will bring you so much relief and ability to enjoy life again.

amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1381394 on Jul 28, 2010

Since having my 3rd child nearly 4 years ago I've suffered from unsightly thread veins all over my legs. They can be very painful & achy at times as well as the embarrassment factor! I've been taking Diosmin since January and I can see a huge improvement in the appearance of the veins. This is the first time I've used the Lifetime capsules, and they are really superb. Because my legs are in such a state I take 6 capsules per day. The heavy feeling has gone and they don't get as swollen as they used to. I have noticed that if you stop taking the Diosmin the veins come back, so I'll be ordering these again. I live in Ireland and I won't order from anywhere else now, the price and service can't be matched. I'm very happy with my order!

diosmin complex

Posted by Reviewer1350538 on Jul 13, 2010

these were fine

DiosMin wonderful.

Posted by Reviewer2547570 on Jun 30, 2010

I had read about Life Time DiosMin in an MS magazine and although a bit dubious decided to give it a try. I am so glad that I did. The swelling of my feet and ankles has improved beyond measure and my varicose veins are much less lumpy..and this after such a short time. I am just about to order more DiosMin from iHerb. I live in Scotland & iHerb's delivery is second to none, great prices too.

DiosMin

Posted by Reviewer3256174 on Jun 29, 2010

It works for me, but almost as soon as you stop (about a week or 2) taking the pills my legs symptoms reappear.

for strengthening blood vessels for haemorrhoids

Posted by Reviewer2931513 on Jun 07, 2010

seem to have helped problem greatly after 2 weeks use

can feel it working

Posted by Reviewer1358723 on Jun 02, 2010

It seems to work, definitely it improves the circulation, however I am still in the trial period. It did protect me from turning black and blue with a bad bruise to my shin area.