Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Life Time, Diosmin Complex, 60 Capsules

Helps with heavy feeling & heart issue

Posted by Reviewer2098910 on Dec 03, 2014

As of this review I am a 27 y/o, 5'4" 125lb female. I have had heart arrhythmia and palpitations since I was a child and recently it has become a problem (heart pain, frequent fatigue, etc.) but doctors have been unable to find anything after tests. This Diosmin Complex has made a noticeable improvement in frequency, duration, and intensity of my heart issues in just the 3 weeks I've been taking it. Additionally, I have had a cluster of spider veins on my left leg just under my knee since I was 26, it looks like a bruise from a distance. After my last child I have gotten more mild or what I would call the beginnings of varicose veins on my lower legs. I have had these treated at a vein clinic to no avail. However, after taking this supplement I have had a significant improvement in these areas as well as noticeable improvement in my long-time spider vein cluster. I take 4 caps daily at breakfast, lunch, dinner, and bedtime on an empty stomach along with Rutin and Butcher's broom. I should note that I also take Hawthorn and Motherwort for my heart issues as well but only every once in a while when it's needed. All together I believe this has really improved my circulatory issues. I hope this review can help someone, peace and love to all of you.

So far--disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1887472 on Jun 10, 2012

After seeing that this product had 63 reviews, I became excited because the reviews were very promising. For three years, I have had varicose veins in my feet and ankles and have tried so many products. So, with great expectations, I ordered two bottles. The recommended dose does not seem to help much at all, but I remember one of the reviewers said that they doubled the doseage, which I did. I can say that I am feeling a little bit of a difference after that, but nothing near to what I expected. I still have one more bottle to finish, so maybe things will improve.

Essential supplement

Posted by Reviewer1410663 on Jan 12, 2013

Was having problems with veins breaking in my hands when I carried groceries, etc. Not even very heavy. Made me concerned about brain circulation... Taking this has halted the hand problems and, I hope, any other potential circulation issues.

helps

Posted by Reviewer2176875 on Nov 08, 2010

This has really helped my heavy legs. I have a tendency to easily retain water in my whole body, and this certainly helps to diminish the problem. It seems to work on to levels, a short term, overnight flush, and the long term stabilisation and strengthening of the veins. The problem hasn't disappeared, but it does feel lightened when I use these.

DiosMin

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Nov 09, 2010

Seems to be helping my aching legs.