Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Life Time, Diosmin Complex, 60 Capsules

So far--disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1887472 on Jun 10, 2012

After seeing that this product had 63 reviews, I became excited because the reviews were very promising. For three years, I have had varicose veins in my feet and ankles and have tried so many products. So, with great expectations, I ordered two bottles. The recommended dose does not seem to help much at all, but I remember one of the reviewers said that they doubled the doseage, which I did. I can say that I am feeling a little bit of a difference after that, but nothing near to what I expected. I still have one more bottle to finish, so maybe things will improve.

Essential supplement

Posted by Reviewer1410663 on Jan 12, 2013

Was having problems with veins breaking in my hands when I carried groceries, etc. Not even very heavy. Made me concerned about brain circulation... Taking this has halted the hand problems and, I hope, any other potential circulation issues.

helps

Posted by Reviewer2176875 on Nov 08, 2010

This has really helped my heavy legs. I have a tendency to easily retain water in my whole body, and this certainly helps to diminish the problem. It seems to work on to levels, a short term, overnight flush, and the long term stabilisation and strengthening of the veins. The problem hasn't disappeared, but it does feel lightened when I use these.

DiosMin

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Nov 09, 2010

Seems to be helping my aching legs.

Helps with Hemorrhoids

Posted by Reviewer3216511 on Sep 09, 2010

I got this product because i have had a case of hemorrhoids for a while now and it's been a discomfort and at times painful to deal with. So I spoke with my uncle which is a top doctor in argentina, he recommend i get Diosmin and take 4 everyday to help with the vein swelling and after a week reduce down to 2 a day. I can say it has been helping the discomfort and swelling of the veins and my hemorrhoids is starting to heal slowly but surely. It is a great product I do recommend it but it has to be taken daily for u to see results. It's way better than any other hemorrhoids medication i've tried including, suppositories, preperation H and any other crap that they try to sell you out in the market that does not work. This is all herbal it works, heals internally and it's not expensive.