Life Time, Diosmin Complex, 60 Capsules

amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1381394 on Jul 28, 2010

Since having my 3rd child nearly 4 years ago I've suffered from unsightly thread veins all over my legs. They can be very painful & achy at times as well as the embarrassment factor! I've been taking Diosmin since January and I can see a huge improvement in the appearance of the veins. This is the first time I've used the Lifetime capsules, and they are really superb. Because my legs are in such a state I take 6 capsules per day. The heavy feeling has gone and they don't get as swollen as they used to. I have noticed that if you stop taking the Diosmin the veins come back, so I'll be ordering these again. I live in Ireland and I won't order from anywhere else now, the price and service can't be matched. I'm very happy with my order!

DiosMin wonderful.

Posted by Reviewer2547570 on Jun 30, 2010

I had read about Life Time DiosMin in an MS magazine and although a bit dubious decided to give it a try. I am so glad that I did. The swelling of my feet and ankles has improved beyond measure and my varicose veins are much less lumpy..and this after such a short time. I am just about to order more DiosMin from iHerb. I live in Scotland & iHerb's delivery is second to none, great prices too.

Good help for your lag

Posted by Reviewer1497918 on May 24, 2010

I regularly order this product. It really help. Lag pain significantly reduces within 3 days.

Very happy with this!

Posted by Reviewer1362227 on Jul 20, 2009

My legs haven't ached at all since I started taking this. Over the last 6 months I've also been prone to dizziness and since taking this Diosmin complex, this has substantially abated. I've had a greater sense of wellbeing as well. I came across this supplement by accident when surfing the net - and unlike a lot of supplements I've previously tried, the effect has been noticeable. Will definitely re-order when I run out.

Good stuff !

Posted by Reviewer3126973 on Aug 16, 2010

It seems that it helps with leg pain during night ( I do have varicose veins on both legs).