お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Life Time, Diosmin Complex, 60 Capsules

helps

Posted by Reviewer2176875 on Nov 08, 2010

This has really helped my heavy legs. I have a tendency to easily retain water in my whole body, and this certainly helps to diminish the problem. It seems to work on to levels, a short term, overnight flush, and the long term stabilisation and strengthening of the veins. The problem hasn't disappeared, but it does feel lightened when I use these.

It really works

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Oct 05, 2010

improves circulation and/thereby reduces swelling and pain in legs and hands.

super efficient

Posted by Reviewer2380742 on Nov 14, 2014

I have used 3 bottles so far, during last summer. After 2 weeks I realized that I completely had forgotten my legs : no more suffering. My ankles have never been so thin. A wonderful product that I have bought again. I have used medicines for blood circulation since I was 12 (and I am 51 now) : chemicals were completely inefficient, whereas plants gave me good results but only with regular use. But with this product, results were really fast and lasted. I am impressed.

UC sufferers must look into this

Posted by 4733914220694094963 on Feb 09, 2015

I was diagnosed with ulcerative proctitis (a milder form UC that affects the rectum) about a year ago. I had rectal bleeding all the time. My doc put me on mesalamine (I tried the enema first and then I did the Rowasa suppositories). That seemed to cure me for a while, but then I started bleeding again very heavily. I thought it was strange that the blood would gush out AFTER the bowel movement, with no blood initially mixed with the stool, as would normally happen with UC. It turned out (I believe) that I also had bleeding hemorrhoids complicating things. At my wits end, I started researching and came across a study which indicated that a combination of the flavonoids diosmin and hesperidin, which are usually taken to treat varicose veins, was also beneficial for hemorrhoids, which are nothing but swollen veins. Apparently, these ingredients reduce inflammation. And so I purchased Diosmin Complex, which contains the exact proportions as in the study and took 2 pills 3x a day for 4 says and then 2 pills 2x for 3 days. The verdict: no more bleeding! (BTW, I also take probiotics every day, drink plenty of water, eat a lot of fiber, and cut down on the alcohol)

So far--disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1887472 on Jun 10, 2012

After seeing that this product had 63 reviews, I became excited because the reviews were very promising. For three years, I have had varicose veins in my feet and ankles and have tried so many products. So, with great expectations, I ordered two bottles. The recommended dose does not seem to help much at all, but I remember one of the reviewers said that they doubled the doseage, which I did. I can say that I am feeling a little bit of a difference after that, but nothing near to what I expected. I still have one more bottle to finish, so maybe things will improve.