Life Time, Diosmin Complex, 60 Capsules

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1956885 From North Carolina on Nov 04, 2008

I am taking this because someone said it helped with restless legs or cramping. It seems to be helping me too.

They work

Posted by Reviewer1520788 From Florida on Mar 30, 2009

Been on them for 2 months and no leg pain

Good for varicose veins

Posted by Reviewer2118948 From California on Apr 02, 2009

I'm taking this product together with Horse Chestnut Seed Extract and see improvement in my spider veins and slightly enlarged leg veins.

amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1381394 From Ireland on Jul 28, 2010

Since having my 3rd child nearly 4 years ago I've suffered from unsightly thread veins all over my legs. They can be very painful & achy at times as well as the embarrassment factor! I've been taking Diosmin since January and I can see a huge improvement in the appearance of the veins. This is the first time I've used the Lifetime capsules, and they are really superb. Because my legs are in such a state I take 6 capsules per day. The heavy feeling has gone and they don't get as swollen as they used to. I have noticed that if you stop taking the Diosmin the veins come back, so I'll be ordering these again. I live in Ireland and I won't order from anywhere else now, the price and service can't be matched. I'm very happy with my order!

Helps with Hemorrhoids

Posted by Reviewer3216511 From California on Sep 09, 2010

I got this product because i have had a case of hemorrhoids for a while now and it's been a discomfort and at times painful to deal with. So I spoke with my uncle which is a top doctor in argentina, he recommend i get Diosmin and take 4 everyday to help with the vein swelling and after a week reduce down to 2 a day. I can say it has been helping the discomfort and swelling of the veins and my hemorrhoids is starting to heal slowly but surely. It is a great product I do recommend it but it has to be taken daily for u to see results. It's way better than any other hemorrhoids medication i've tried including, suppositories, preperation H and any other crap that they try to sell you out in the market that does not work. This is all herbal it works, heals internally and it's not expensive.