DiosMin wonderful.

Posted by Reviewer2547570 on Jun 30, 2010

I had read about Life Time DiosMin in an MS magazine and although a bit dubious decided to give it a try. I am so glad that I did. The swelling of my feet and ankles has improved beyond measure and my varicose veins are much less lumpy..and this after such a short time. I am just about to order more DiosMin from iHerb. I live in Scotland & iHerb's delivery is second to none, great prices too.

helps

Posted by Reviewer2176875 on Nov 08, 2010

This has really helped my heavy legs. I have a tendency to easily retain water in my whole body, and this certainly helps to diminish the problem. It seems to work on to levels, a short term, overnight flush, and the long term stabilisation and strengthening of the veins. The problem hasn't disappeared, but it does feel lightened when I use these.

It really works

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Oct 05, 2010

improves circulation and/thereby reduces swelling and pain in legs and hands.

super efficient

Posted by Reviewer2380742 on Nov 14, 2014

I have used 3 bottles so far, during last summer. After 2 weeks I realized that I completely had forgotten my legs : no more suffering. My ankles have never been so thin. A wonderful product that I have bought again. I have used medicines for blood circulation since I was 12 (and I am 51 now) : chemicals were completely inefficient, whereas plants gave me good results but only with regular use. But with this product, results were really fast and lasted. I am impressed.

So far--disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1887472 on Jun 10, 2012

After seeing that this product had 63 reviews, I became excited because the reviews were very promising. For three years, I have had varicose veins in my feet and ankles and have tried so many products. So, with great expectations, I ordered two bottles. The recommended dose does not seem to help much at all, but I remember one of the reviewers said that they doubled the doseage, which I did. I can say that I am feeling a little bit of a difference after that, but nothing near to what I expected. I still have one more bottle to finish, so maybe things will improve.