Life Time, Goji Juice, Lycium Barbarum (Wolfberry), 32 fl oz

Goji

Posted by Reviewer1528211 From Georgia on Jun 25, 2006

This is just as good if not better than the more expensive goji juice. I have been taking the juice for about 4 months now and have seen benefits to my joints,vision and reduction in having to take allergy medicine. A great product and a good value.

goji

Posted by Reviewer2381788 From Ohio on Apr 13, 2008

i first tried goji cause a friend recommended it to me for my elbow pain he said try it & i didn't have anything to lose so i bought some and it worked! when i ran out of it my pain came back so i bought some more and so far it's working for me

Life Time Goji Juice

Posted by Reviewer1474324 From Texas on Apr 17, 2008

I have used the Life Time Goji Juice for some time and find it to be very energizing as well as very tasty.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1239496 From Illinois on Apr 25, 2009

We really love this particular Goji Juice. We have tried other brands, but find this to be the best tasting! It is very fruity and easy to drink alone or mixed into another drink. The product is comparable to the product found in stores, however it is much cheaper! We will definitely be purchasing more from iherb. We find this product does give us energy, help us sleep, and be balanced in general. We are very happy!

Really, this is the Best tasting Juice I've ever tasted!

Posted by Reviewer3269720 From New York on Aug 09, 2009

I add a cap full into my morning yogurt along with Almased USA, Almased Synergy Diet, Mix it all together, sometimes adding a banana. I do my walking as I usually do every day, later a small dinner. In the evening I drink a bit more of the juice, and everybody is commenting on my skin, and how healthy i look. I feel great, and I lost three pounds.