Goji

Posted by Reviewer1528211 on Jun 25, 2006

This is just as good if not better than the more expensive goji juice. I have been taking the juice for about 4 months now and have seen benefits to my joints,vision and reduction in having to take allergy medicine. A great product and a good value.

goji

Posted by Reviewer2381788 on Apr 13, 2008

i first tried goji cause a friend recommended it to me for my elbow pain he said try it & i didn't have anything to lose so i bought some and it worked! when i ran out of it my pain came back so i bought some more and so far it's working for me

Life Time Goji Juice

Posted by Reviewer1474324 on Apr 17, 2008

I have used the Life Time Goji Juice for some time and find it to be very energizing as well as very tasty.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1239496 on Apr 25, 2009

We really love this particular Goji Juice. We have tried other brands, but find this to be the best tasting! It is very fruity and easy to drink alone or mixed into another drink. The product is comparable to the product found in stores, however it is much cheaper! We will definitely be purchasing more from iherb. We find this product does give us energy, help us sleep, and be balanced in general. We are very happy!

Really, this is the Best tasting Juice I've ever tasted!

Posted by Reviewer3269720 on Aug 09, 2009

I add a cap full into my morning yogurt along with Almased USA, Almased Synergy Diet, Mix it all together, sometimes adding a banana. I do my walking as I usually do every day, later a small dinner. In the evening I drink a bit more of the juice, and everybody is commenting on my skin, and how healthy i look. I feel great, and I lost three pounds.

Improved Eye Sight

Posted by Reviewer2214728 on Sep 13, 2009

Have had better sleep and my eye sight has definately improved. I was going to get reading glasses but no longer need them. Great product and pleasant tasting too.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer3094607 on Feb 25, 2010

I have been drinking this particular Life Time Goji Juice for at least five years and find it to be one of the best tasting juices I have experienced yet. I do think that it has kept me quite healthy since I have only had maybe one cold a year and no other health issues. I would highly recommend this juice.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3228276 on Apr 17, 2010

I use it to lower the colesterol in my patients and it really works!!!!!

The fabulous Goji Juice

Posted by Reviewer1485011 on May 09, 2010

I have been taking this delicious drink for 2 years now. It boosts energy, zaps cellulite, and as an added bonus not even so much as a sniffle in these past 2 years. A fab product!!!

Great Business Transaction

Posted by Reviewer2913364 on Mar 21, 2010

I've been buying from you for several years now and I'm always pleasantly surprised by the quick shipping. The product is excellent, I use it every day. Thanks and keep it up and I'll keep coming back to you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »