Life Time, Natural Hyaluronic Acid, 140 mg, 60 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Hyaluronic Acid for sore knees

Posted by Reviewer2999013 From Texas on May 17, 2010

After a recent yoga class, my instructor told me about Hyaduronic Acid and that it would be good for my knees. She told me that she had been taking this medication for a long time and that it releived the pain in her knees. She suggested that I purchase some and take two capsules each day for a week, and then to drop back to one a day. By the end of the first week, I was amazed at how well my knees felt. I no longer have the pain in either knee. Sincerely, Earnest Samples

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2327727 From Oregon on Sep 01, 2009

This product works. I have been using it for years. I have arthritis in my hands from years of overuse of them in work. And this product does lubricate the joints (not to mention eyes, hair and skin). Great product.

Elasticity in a bottle!!

Posted by Reviewer1331077 From Spain on Nov 26, 2009

I take these in conjunction with using hyaluronic acid creams. Really improves the elasticity of my skin. A quality product.

WORKS GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1582069 From Florida on Dec 20, 2009

I KNOW IT SOUNDS HARD TO BELIEVE, BUT IT WORKED WITHIN MINUTES OF THE FIRST PILL. MY JOINTS ARE MUCH LOOSER, MY LOWER BACK FEELS MUCH BETTER, I AM WALKING WITH MUCH MORE SPEED, AND GETTING OUT OF THE CAR IS NO LONGER A PROBLEM.

Great price, effective for joint pain

Posted by Reviewer1020871 From Illinois on Feb 28, 2010

This product has been very effective for me and the price is better than I can find anywhere else.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »