Life Time, Natural Hyaluronic Acid, 140 mg, 60 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Hyaluronic Acid for sore knees

Posted by Reviewer2999013 on May 17, 2010

After a recent yoga class, my instructor told me about Hyaduronic Acid and that it would be good for my knees. She told me that she had been taking this medication for a long time and that it releived the pain in her knees. She suggested that I purchase some and take two capsules each day for a week, and then to drop back to one a day. By the end of the first week, I was amazed at how well my knees felt. I no longer have the pain in either knee. Sincerely, Earnest Samples

FANTASTIC!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3096997 on Apr 06, 2011

I was taking the liquid hyaluronic acid but switched to these pills due to a higher mg. content. This product really works! I went off it for awhile and could hardly walk - I noticed a real difference when back on it. I am 66 and was told I will need a knee replacement due to arthritis but as long as I can take these pills I won't be having any surgery!

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2327727 on Sep 01, 2009

This product works. I have been using it for years. I have arthritis in my hands from years of overuse of them in work. And this product does lubricate the joints (not to mention eyes, hair and skin). Great product.

Elasticity in a bottle!!

Posted by Reviewer1331077 on Nov 26, 2009

I take these in conjunction with using hyaluronic acid creams. Really improves the elasticity of my skin. A quality product.

WORKS GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1582069 on Dec 20, 2009

I KNOW IT SOUNDS HARD TO BELIEVE, BUT IT WORKED WITHIN MINUTES OF THE FIRST PILL. MY JOINTS ARE MUCH LOOSER, MY LOWER BACK FEELS MUCH BETTER, I AM WALKING WITH MUCH MORE SPEED, AND GETTING OUT OF THE CAR IS NO LONGER A PROBLEM.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »