FANTASTIC!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3096997 on Apr 06, 2011

I was taking the liquid hyaluronic acid but switched to these pills due to a higher mg. content. This product really works! I went off it for awhile and could hardly walk - I noticed a real difference when back on it. I am 66 and was told I will need a knee replacement due to arthritis but as long as I can take these pills I won't be having any surgery!

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2327727 on Sep 01, 2009

This product works. I have been using it for years. I have arthritis in my hands from years of overuse of them in work. And this product does lubricate the joints (not to mention eyes, hair and skin). Great product.

Hyaluronic Acid for sore knees

Posted by Reviewer2999013 on May 17, 2010

After a recent yoga class, my instructor told me about Hyaduronic Acid and that it would be good for my knees. She told me that she had been taking this medication for a long time and that it releived the pain in her knees. She suggested that I purchase some and take two capsules each day for a week, and then to drop back to one a day. By the end of the first week, I was amazed at how well my knees felt. I no longer have the pain in either knee. Sincerely, Earnest Samples

Great product, great service

Posted by Reviewer2747528 on Jul 28, 2011

I have been using this product for the last two years and really notice a difference when I stop. Delivery to France took 13 days. Thanks iherb.

Happy, skin soft to touch

Posted by Reviewer1731735 on Dec 10, 2011

Take with vitamin C 1000mg, Collagen 1+3 x 3 tablets, take twice a day, after 3 months skin very soft.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2424072 on Jun 23, 2009

Since I started taking this I've had far less aches and pains, I can do a lot more things that were difficult before.

hyaluronic acid

Posted by Reviewer1441925 on Aug 16, 2009

this product enable me to sleep at night. the pain in my knee was so great I was often awakened at night

Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer3217684 on Jun 27, 2010

I have been taking these capsules for a year now and have seen a definite improvement in particular with my skin and also the joints in my hands.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1183010 on Aug 03, 2010

excellent

Lyne from Australia

Posted by Reviewer2229742 on Mar 22, 2011

Really good product.The natural ingredients convinced me to buy this product. I have severe pain in my joints especially my shoulders and hip. The surgeon wanted to do a hip replacement but I am trying this product in conjunction with glucosmine,msm. Only been using for a week and felt the difference in pain levels. I will see how I progress.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »