Don't know what to think

Posted by Reviewer2159516 on Jan 13, 2009

The first time I received this order there was no inside seal. Since the container clearly states not to use if the seal was broken, I called and iHerb gladly sent me a replacement. The replacement did have a seal inside, but it was not even attached to the bottle and it looked as though someone had handcut it (it was all uneven and jagged)and just laid it on top of the opening. Needless to say, I have not used the product and I'm really not sure how to best approach the issue this time.

Tastes sickeningly sweet

Posted by Reviewer1729342 on Feb 10, 2009

I thought I had checked all the ingredients before buying this product. Unfortunately I did not notice that it contained fructose. After trying only half a scoop in a glass of ricemilk, I was unable to drink it all because of the excessively sweet taste. I also noted that the front label says "with Chia Seed". However, the ingredients list on the back does not include Chia Seed.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1695400 on Oct 19, 2008

A lot of people like this, but to be honest, I found it was so sickenly sweet, presumably has to be to disguise the real flavor!, It was also uncomfortably thick for swallowing and felt slimy, coating the whole mouth as well, leaving the foul taste for a time after. For me, this would only be possible to swallow if I had no choice and held my nose. Its THAT bad. Maybe my taste buds are just THAT good lol, I could not finish even half of one portion without feeling nausea, so had to bin it. Iherb delivered it fast and well packed as always.

Awful!

Posted by Reviewer2224216 on Feb 05, 2012

I was so looking forward to receiving this product as it had such great reviews but unfortunately the flavour was revolting with an overpowering after taste like artificial sweetener. I couldn't even swallow it down. It went in the bin within 5 mins of opening it. Such a shame and waste of money - note to self to always read the lower rating stars!

trying to find a protein powder without the nasty milky taste

Posted by Reviewer2246069 on Feb 08, 2012