So very vanilla goodness

Posted by Reviewer2776819 on Aug 16, 2013

My favorite of all. Great product. Will continue to buy.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3303336 on Feb 07, 2012

This product arrived to me in perfect shape all the way to China! I really love this protein powder for my breakfast or snack.

Plant Protein

Posted by Reviewer2714933 on Oct 14, 2008

One of the best products I have used.

Best tasting

Posted by Reviewer2128545 on Jan 03, 2012

Love it. Great taste and texture.

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer2545318 on Jan 08, 2012

I like the taste, not to sweet or artificial like many other i have tried. Will order this again, and will soon taste the chocolate :)

Amazing protein powder!!! Great taste...you won't believe it.

Posted by Reviewer1237992 on Jan 19, 2012

If you are staying away from dairy (whey), egg and soy protein powders, this one is for you. It literally tastes like vanilla cake batter. It tastes amazing. I started using it when I tried veganism for a few months, but now I back to eating some dairy and meat, but I still prefer this powder. It is very healthy and from a whole food source, minimally processed. I highly recommend this protein powder for both vegans and meat eaters. It's good stuff!

Eat it everyday!

Posted by Reviewer1953117 on Feb 25, 2012

I love this protein powder. Being on a plant strong healthy diet, I enjoy supplementing with this protein powder in my afternoon shakes and my oatmeal.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1415888 on Mar 21, 2011

This powder tastes good and it doesn't upset my stomach like whey protein powder does. It also happens to taste very good in comparison to EVERY other protein powder I have ever tried.

vegan smoothies "Num"

Posted by Reviewer1675281 on May 31, 2010

This product makes my smoothies taste very good and its vegan.

Favorite protein

Posted by Reviewer2519456 on Jun 03, 2011

I highly recommend this protein. It tastes amazing and is totally natural. Even the sweetener is natural. Its a great price and I feel really good after I have some. I always get an upset tummy after I have whey protein, but that doesn't happen with this plant protein. It is a really good buy and I am going to keep buying it regularly.