Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1040559 on Nov 01, 2009

Great tasting, high-quality; I depend upon this product daily. I never get tired of it. I use it mostly in smoothies and shakes, but also mix it in with my breakfast cereals, hot or cold.

Amazing Protein!

Posted by Reviewer2314781 on Oct 28, 2009

We love the flavor and protein combination. We try to stay away from soy and whey proteins due to their side effects. This is the best living plant protein around. I recommend it to all my friends and family and they love it as well.

Very tasty vegan protein shake

Posted by Reviewer1382320 on Sep 24, 2009

My wife are very pleased with this shake. So far, it is the best tasting vegan protein shake that does not contain soy! We have it every morning for breakfast. I highly recommend this one, and my wife and I already planning on ordering it again.

Very Please

Posted by Reviewer2232730 on Sep 21, 2009

I was very pleased with the shipping cost and shipping experiance. I love the product I ordered, I usually mix it with the greens and this fills me up till lunch time.

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer2884549 on Sep 01, 2009

This is the best-tasting protein powder I've had... it even tastes good mixed with water.

Plant Protein

Posted by Reviewer2268277 on Aug 28, 2009

I've been a vegan for two years and this product has a great amino acid profile - so much more than other similar plant protein products!

can't do without it

Posted by Reviewer1498928 on Aug 25, 2009

I've been vegan for several years, and once I got motivated to lose weight, I found that this protein supplement offered the best bang for the buck with a high amount of quality protein, fiber, low calories and no fat! I drink a glass (just mixed with water) first thing every day, and sometimes in the evening if I'm low on protein. With the help of Life's Basics Plant Protein I'm now down over 60 pounds in 10 months. I'll be using Life's Basics not only for the next 40 pounds, but thereafter for general health. It's that good, that effective, and that necessary.

Best plant based protein, much better than soy!

Posted by Reviewer2944947 on Aug 25, 2009

As a vegan my diet consists of fruits, veggies and soy products; however soy protein powder did not agree with me digestive system at all! I did some research and found a website that mentioned a plant based protein and all it's benefits and had to try it! So glad i did cause it's the BEST protein out there for vegans, it is rich in EFA's, amino acid, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants as well as omega 3-6-9. It tastes very good too! I make my shake very thick (like cake batter)and yes it does sort of taste like cake batter (Yummy)!

Best Vegan Protein

Posted by Reviewer1985244 on Aug 12, 2009

I've tried several different types of vegan protein. I love the flavor of this one. Also, it doesn't bother my stomache one bit.

Life Time Plant protein

Posted by Reviewer2519169 on Aug 09, 2009

I love this stuff. It mixes with plain water after a bit of stirring and it's all veggie without the worry of having too much soy in my diet.