delicious

Posted by Reviewer3090620 on Oct 05, 2011

the tastiest protein powder i have ever had... has a nutty vanilla flavor! simple superb!

love it

Posted by Reviewer3159135 on Mar 11, 2009

good product

mmmm

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Feb 04, 2010

This is surprisingly good. Even mixed with water.

Not just the best vegan protein - the best protein powder full stop

Posted by Umbridge on Nov 12, 2010

I love this stuff. The flavour is excellent, and there's a slight hint of caramel that I love. I use it in overnight oats and smoothies, and it really is the best tasting of the vegan proteins. I know everyone loves Sun Warrior, but that powder has far too much stevia in it for my palate. Highly recommended for vegans and non-vegans alike. The one with added greens from Life Time is just as good. My only complaint is that the calorie count is higher than other proteins (especially ones like whey), while providing less protein. But that's just the way plant proteins are, so I understand.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3268699 on Nov 02, 2008

Pretty good taste, and not bad texture. Last couple of swallows gets a little grainy. If used with Vanilla rice milk, tastes a lot like vanilla pudding. :)

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3282981 on Jun 03, 2010

this stuff tastes great, full of good things and for me is a great base that I can add all the other powders I taking without the time of dealing with each one. The taste is even good after I add all the other things. I have a lot more energy and am loosing weight because it makes you feel fuller than its scant callories.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3303336 on Feb 07, 2012

This product arrived to me in perfect shape all the way to China! I really love this protein powder for my breakfast or snack.

5star

Posted by Reviewer3305099 on Feb 09, 2010

Fabulous! recommended by the nutritionist at my doc's goes in my all my smoothies

Great Vegan Protein powder

Posted by Reviewer3310392 on Jan 27, 2011

Great taste, good body fuel. Have just restocked!

Great source of protein that is vegan

Posted by Reviewer3313462 on Apr 24, 2009

I love this product although I still cannot handle the sweet taste! I mix this with Miracle Reds and drink it every morning and sometimes another time as a snack. Excellent plant protein and a great way to approach a high protein diet without clogging your arteries!! The Chia seed in this is now one of the 10 best food items to add to a diet!!