i love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Jun 13, 2011

i put this in my veggie smoothies and it gives it a wonderful flavor and texture as well as lots of vitamins and other healthy ingredients!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1093356 on Jul 11, 2011

This is the best protein powder ever. i mix it in with my oats and it tastes amazing.

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer2847801 on Sep 15, 2011

The taste of this protein is to die for!! Will definitely order again!

delicious

Posted by Reviewer3090620 on Oct 05, 2011

the tastiest protein powder i have ever had... has a nutty vanilla flavor! simple superb!

the best

Posted by Reviewer2259021 on Sep 29, 2011

really good for after work out. My son also have it with banana and orange juice every morning before going to school.

Great protein!

Posted by Reviewer2804959 on Oct 01, 2011

Use this to reduce the carbs and sugar that bloat the regular protein shake powders. Found it tastes much better with a bit of salt added to it. Try that if you dont like the taste or feel something is missing in the taste.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2253172 on Oct 20, 2011

Highly recommend.

Good without soy

Posted by Reviewer3047537 on Nov 04, 2011

This is great protein. I wanted to cut back on the soy protien and found this product. It works great for me.I've noticed easier muscle gain when I work out and have a bit more energy too. I've also tried the Life's Basics Protein Green and unsweetened. All good.

Taste good

Posted by 4832191265837374696 on May 11, 2016

I really don't like protien powders but I thought I would give this a try. It taste better than the others I have used in the past. I throw in a scoop of peanut butter, almond milk and fruit for flavor and can drink it without any problem (don't have to force myself).

Really Good

Posted by Reviewer3355384 on Dec 25, 2013

Can't much healthier than the ingredients in this mix. I'm trying to avoid dairy and soy so it's perfect and tastes good with fruit, coco water, juice, etc.