Delicious and enjoyable meal replacement!

Posted by Reviewer1770952 on Mar 25, 2009

When blended together with 1 scoop of Life Time Plant Protein, 1 chopped, frozen, organic banana and 8 to 10 ounces of Living Harvest Chocolate Hemp milk---WOW! It is a treat for the taste buds. I especially enjoy the drink after an intense workout. I highly recommend this product and when blended correctly there is not gritty taste just a smooth and creamy delight.

Great for my limited diet

Posted by Reviewer2552220 on Mar 18, 2009

I have been using this protein twice a day and have to say I've noticed a difference in my stool and also in my energy both positively. This is my first time being vegetarian, and since I cannot have egg either I had to find something that would go along with my diet, this product has been great!

love it

Posted by Reviewer3159135 on Mar 11, 2009

good product

good taste

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Mar 09, 2009

a little too sweet but at least dont feel bad because it is a plant sweetener

Good tasting nutrician

Posted by Reviewer1809398 on Jan 17, 2009

This product help to pick your energy, especailly after a had day's work and your able to keep going for other necessary activities.

Best Protein

Posted by Reviewer2134084 on Dec 19, 2008

Easy to digest,Mix with a Banana this is great after a work-out.

so healthy!

Posted by Reviewer2800874 on Dec 19, 2008

As a vegan on a diet, this powder helps me get a balanced amount of protein. I eat it for breakfast to kick start my metabolism for the day. It sets itself above other vegan protein powders for me because: 1) It has no soy protein, instead it has a nice mix from other sources. 2) It is deliciously sweet because it is delicately sweetened by stevia, not sugar. Stevia is a natural sweetener that does not effect your blood sugar levels.(Warning: some of my friends that don't like sweet don't like the powder). 3) It has a high amount of protein, so you get more bang for your buck. Other vegan protein powders may have 1/3 the amount that this one has for the same amount of calories. 4) Some myths (and maybe truths) about protein powder are that they are geared to make you gain weight, are made of highly synthetic foods, and have strange chemicals. This may be true for other non-vegan powders, but it is not true for this one. This is definitely the most delicious and best vegan protein powder I have found. I highly recommend it, and it is worth every penny. Also check out the version with greens.

Soy protein makes me retain water and result in female characteristics. This does not!

Posted by VictorySecret on Dec 02, 2008

Soy protein makes me gain water and feminizes my chest. This protein does the opposite. I have lost weight and feel very full after a 1/2 a serving. I am vegetarian and this is excellent substitute for whey protein as part of my workout regime. I just ordered a second container. The iHerb Blender bottle mixes this protein well for a shake on the go. This is a must try!

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3268699 on Nov 02, 2008

Pretty good taste, and not bad texture. Last couple of swallows gets a little grainy. If used with Vanilla rice milk, tastes a lot like vanilla pudding. :)

Good, sweet

Posted by Reviewer2281434 on Oct 31, 2008

I have used this is smoothies and in baking and I like it. It is quite sweet (for me), which makes a very tasty smoothie. Great mix of proteins for a vegan like myself who is looking for a non-soy option.