New To iHerb?

Life Time, Life's Basics, Plant Protein Mix, Natural Vanilla Flavor, 18.52 oz (525 g)

Reviews 5-star

Great for gaining muscle mass

Posted by Reviewer1854404 on Jan 31, 2010

I've been using this for about 2 months and I have put on a few pounds of muscle with this excellent all-plant protein blend.

mmmm

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Feb 04, 2010

This is surprisingly good. Even mixed with water.

best quality

Posted by Reviewer2456696 on Feb 09, 2010

Best quality, no milk or dairy products so no bloating or indigestion. I prefer the fruit flavour, but this is fine as it is too.

5star

Posted by Reviewer3305099 on Feb 09, 2010

Fabulous! recommended by the nutritionist at my doc's goes in my all my smoothies

Surprisingly tasty

Posted by Reviewer1413533 on Mar 02, 2010

I've been looking for a tasty soy-free/dairy-free protein powder for a long time and have been using spirutein because it's pretty tasty, despite the fact that it has soy protein. I was really doubtful that a soy-free vegan protein powder could be tasty, but Life Basics proved me wrong. This is pretty darn tasty. A little bit too sweet, but nothing that unsweetened almond milk can't fix. I have it for my nightly dessert shakes, yum! iherb also shipped it incredibly quickly as well.