Life Time, Life's Basics, Plant Protein Mix, Natural Vanilla Flavor, 18.52 oz (525 g)

Reviews 5-star

It's a winner

Posted by Reviewer2681984 From Michigan on Mar 30, 2010

Since I found out I'm allergic to dairy products and eggs, I was having a hard time hitting my protein amounts daily. I've tried a few soy proteins and some are ok, some are eh... The only problem with soy is that I tend to gain weight when I eat too much of it. So, off to the internet to find something else. I like this protein mix, it blends ok, tastes ok, and doesn't make me gain weight like crazy. I've tried blending it with a few different fruits (and cold coffee once or twice), but I think I like it best just blended with some almond milk. I tried one container the first time, but this time I ordered it, I got 4. That must say something!

My daughter is very happy

Posted by Reviewer1365675 From Florida on Apr 02, 2010

My daughter decided over a year ago to become a vegetarian. Finding Life Time, Life Basics, Plant Protein was a wonderful thing. It's delicious and energy boosting. If that's all that she could have, I'm sure she would be fine with that.

Great Shakes

Posted by Reviewer2292256 From Michigan on Apr 05, 2010

I personally like the taste of this and use it for shakes before my workouts.

Great protein

Posted by Reviewer3088299 From Connecticut on Apr 05, 2010

I love the complete protein and the vanilla taste is great! I have to hold myself back from having too many servings a day.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2532638 From California on Apr 22, 2010

Love this product, love the taste:)