Good, sweet

Posted by Reviewer2281434 on Oct 31, 2008

I have used this is smoothies and in baking and I like it. It is quite sweet (for me), which makes a very tasty smoothie. Great mix of proteins for a vegan like myself who is looking for a non-soy option.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3268699 on Nov 02, 2008

Pretty good taste, and not bad texture. Last couple of swallows gets a little grainy. If used with Vanilla rice milk, tastes a lot like vanilla pudding. :)

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE

Posted by Reviewer1752731 on Jul 15, 2012

22 grams of protein, no soy, no whey, PERFECTION. Satisfying and delicious with vanilla rice milk. Please DO NOT EVER DELETE THIS ITEM FROM YOUR SELECTION/INVENTORY. I love this stuff, it's changed my life!

Soy protein makes me retain water and result in female characteristics. This does not!

Posted by VictorySecret on Dec 02, 2008

Soy protein makes me gain water and feminizes my chest. This protein does the opposite. I have lost weight and feel very full after a 1/2 a serving. I am vegetarian and this is excellent substitute for whey protein as part of my workout regime. I just ordered a second container. The iHerb Blender bottle mixes this protein well for a shake on the go. This is a must try!

Life's Basics Protein drink

Posted by Reviewer1227791 on Jul 05, 2008

Most flavorful and packed with the "good stuff".

Super Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2489700 on Jul 08, 2008

I bought this product for my teenage daughter as a breakfast drink since she has to leave so early for school in the morning . She really likes the taste (reminds her of chai tea latte). I will definitely buy again anything healthy and nutritious to start her day.

like it

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Sep 21, 2008

will buy again

Excellent Source of Protein

Posted by Reviewer2979019 on Oct 10, 2008

I'm so glad I found this product. It's absolutely delicious and mixes easily with fruits, even green tea! It's become a daily meal substitute. My daughter loves it too and has ordered this product for a daily boost of energy (she has 3 children under 4 yrs old). I recommend it to everyone. Thank you so much for providing this excellent product through you on-line store.