Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer2847801 on Sep 15, 2011

The taste of this protein is to die for!! Will definitely order again!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1093356 on Jul 11, 2011

This is the best protein powder ever. i mix it in with my oats and it tastes amazing.

i love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Jun 13, 2011

i put this in my veggie smoothies and it gives it a wonderful flavor and texture as well as lots of vitamins and other healthy ingredients!

Favorite protein

Posted by Reviewer2519456 on Jun 03, 2011

I highly recommend this protein. It tastes amazing and is totally natural. Even the sweetener is natural. Its a great price and I feel really good after I have some. I always get an upset tummy after I have whey protein, but that doesn't happen with this plant protein. It is a really good buy and I am going to keep buying it regularly.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1415888 on Mar 21, 2011

This powder tastes good and it doesn't upset my stomach like whey protein powder does. It also happens to taste very good in comparison to EVERY other protein powder I have ever tried.

Super Sweet Yummy Taste

Posted by Reviewer1874641 on Mar 19, 2011

Yes, this powder is very sweet, as stated in other reviews. For me, that's just fine, since I love the super sweet taste. I mixed it with just enough water to make a thick batter, and ate it with a spoon. It felt like actually eating a meal, rather than just drinking a shake. It kept me full for like 5-6 hours with no blood sugar spikes or crashes. I really love the soy-free gluten-free nature of the product, and intend on keeping it a part of my healthy diet.

One of my favorites

Posted by Reviewer2331009 on Mar 12, 2011

Ordered this product for the first time and I'm very happy I did. Excellent flavor and a good source of protein.

Quality Stuff.....

Posted by Reviewer1019558 on Mar 12, 2011

and it taste good with almond milk!!!

Get past the color!

Posted by Reviewer1287062 on Mar 01, 2011

It's delicious and gives me energy. I use a whisk to mix it with water. Unfortunately, it's greenish tint due to the Chia is slightly off-putting. However, close your eyes and drink up!

Top notch

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Feb 27, 2011

This and similar variations (with Greens, for example) are as good as you can get as far as I can tell. The protein source is not dairy and not soy. Taste is good. High quality nutrition.