Really Good

Posted by Reviewer3355384 on Dec 25, 2013

Can't much healthier than the ingredients in this mix. I'm trying to avoid dairy and soy so it's perfect and tastes good with fruit, coco water, juice, etc.

great product, cost effective

Posted by 5218966572150019069 on Jun 12, 2014

Will happily continue to use this as there is no unsettled feelings in the gut from this (it actually washes out from the cup after days unlike whey/cement products, tastes like actual food not some artificial sweetener to make you enjoy it.

Best Protein

Posted by Reviewer2134084 on Dec 19, 2008

Easy to digest,Mix with a Banana this is great after a work-out.

perfect protein

Posted by Reviewer1035223 on Jun 04, 2010

this is the best tasting protein powder I've had...it is a perfect blend of hemp, rice and pea protein. I highly recommend it!

Good tasting nutrician

Posted by Reviewer1809398 on Jan 17, 2009

This product help to pick your energy, especailly after a had day's work and your able to keep going for other necessary activities.

good taste

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Mar 09, 2009

a little too sweet but at least dont feel bad because it is a plant sweetener

love it

Posted by Reviewer3159135 on Mar 11, 2009

good product

Great for my limited diet

Posted by Reviewer2552220 on Mar 18, 2009

I have been using this protein twice a day and have to say I've noticed a difference in my stool and also in my energy both positively. This is my first time being vegetarian, and since I cannot have egg either I had to find something that would go along with my diet, this product has been great!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1415888 on Mar 21, 2011

This powder tastes good and it doesn't upset my stomach like whey protein powder does. It also happens to taste very good in comparison to EVERY other protein powder I have ever tried.

Favorite protein

Posted by Reviewer2519456 on Jun 03, 2011

I highly recommend this protein. It tastes amazing and is totally natural. Even the sweetener is natural. Its a great price and I feel really good after I have some. I always get an upset tummy after I have whey protein, but that doesn't happen with this plant protein. It is a really good buy and I am going to keep buying it regularly.