Veronica Christie

Posted by 5698101450526929519 on Nov 07, 2014

I find the Natural Vanilla protein mix really good. I do like the fruit one as well and the greens one. Many thanks for your good prompt service of such a good product.

Taste good

Posted by 4832191265837374696 on May 11, 2016

I really don't like protien powders but I thought I would give this a try. It taste better than the others I have used in the past. I throw in a scoop of peanut butter, almond milk and fruit for flavor and can drink it without any problem (don't have to force myself).

Best Protein

Posted by Reviewer2134084 on Dec 19, 2008

Easy to digest,Mix with a Banana this is great after a work-out.

perfect protein

Posted by Reviewer1035223 on Jun 04, 2010

this is the best tasting protein powder I've had...it is a perfect blend of hemp, rice and pea protein. I highly recommend it!

Good tasting nutrician

Posted by Reviewer1809398 on Jan 17, 2009

This product help to pick your energy, especailly after a had day's work and your able to keep going for other necessary activities.

good taste

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Mar 09, 2009

a little too sweet but at least dont feel bad because it is a plant sweetener

love it

Posted by Reviewer3159135 on Mar 11, 2009

good product

Great for my limited diet

Posted by Reviewer2552220 on Mar 18, 2009

I have been using this protein twice a day and have to say I've noticed a difference in my stool and also in my energy both positively. This is my first time being vegetarian, and since I cannot have egg either I had to find something that would go along with my diet, this product has been great!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1415888 on Mar 21, 2011

This powder tastes good and it doesn't upset my stomach like whey protein powder does. It also happens to taste very good in comparison to EVERY other protein powder I have ever tried.

Favorite protein

Posted by Reviewer2519456 on Jun 03, 2011

I highly recommend this protein. It tastes amazing and is totally natural. Even the sweetener is natural. Its a great price and I feel really good after I have some. I always get an upset tummy after I have whey protein, but that doesn't happen with this plant protein. It is a really good buy and I am going to keep buying it regularly.