gd product at reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer1797754 on Sep 07, 2010

My mum has cancer. And, she has been taking 2 scoops of the protein powder daily. And, her health has shown an improvement. Moreover, the protein tastes quite nice as well. My mum likes the design of the container too! haha

great taste

Posted by Reviewer2122745 on Sep 01, 2010

good stuff.

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer1785469 on Aug 23, 2010

I LOVE this product. Ingredient list is great. Tastes awesome.. I might even venture to say that it ADDS taste to my oatmeal or smoothies. I could probably have it with straight water. It kind of smells like cookie dough when you first open the container.. ok by me!

Great Protein

Posted by Reviewer1332199 on Jul 11, 2010

This is a great tasting protein drink!

Life Time any time

Posted by Reviewer1921728 on Jun 23, 2010

This is a wonderful product as I use it every day. It's great for you and takes the edge off the cravings. Love the taste. Have not found any other product that comes close. Thank you for making it available at an affordable cost.......Cindy

Excellent Protein.

Posted by Reviewer2392912 on Jun 16, 2010

This product fulfilled all my expectations, delivering an easy to blend mixture of plant proteins with just enough sweetener to even out the taste. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a healthy, ethical, and inexpensive way to increase their protein intake.

Healthy and Great Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1846258 on Jun 15, 2010

This is the best protein that I have tried.

This stuff is fantastic.

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Jun 15, 2010

It taste great and good price.

perfect protein

Posted by Reviewer1035223 on Jun 04, 2010

this is the best tasting protein powder I've had...it is a perfect blend of hemp, rice and pea protein. I highly recommend it!

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3282981 on Jun 03, 2010

this stuff tastes great, full of good things and for me is a great base that I can add all the other powders I taking without the time of dealing with each one. The taste is even good after I add all the other things. I have a lot more energy and am loosing weight because it makes you feel fuller than its scant callories.