Amazing protein powder!!! Great taste...you won't believe it.

Posted by Reviewer1237992 on Jan 19, 2012

If you are staying away from dairy (whey), egg and soy protein powders, this one is for you. It literally tastes like vanilla cake batter. It tastes amazing. I started using it when I tried veganism for a few months, but now I back to eating some dairy and meat, but I still prefer this powder. It is very healthy and from a whole food source, minimally processed. I highly recommend this protein powder for both vegans and meat eaters. It's good stuff!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3303336 on Feb 07, 2012

This product arrived to me in perfect shape all the way to China! I really love this protein powder for my breakfast or snack.

Eat it everyday!

Posted by Reviewer1953117 on Feb 25, 2012

I love this protein powder. Being on a plant strong healthy diet, I enjoy supplementing with this protein powder in my afternoon shakes and my oatmeal.

!

Posted by Strelka on Jul 31, 2012

Labs un garšīgs proteīns. Var izmantot gan kokteiļu, gan saldējuma pagatavošanai

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1040559 on Nov 01, 2009

Great tasting, high-quality; I depend upon this product daily. I never get tired of it. I use it mostly in smoothies and shakes, but also mix it in with my breakfast cereals, hot or cold.

Life Time, Life's Basics, Plant Protein, 18.6 oz

Posted by Reviewer1254043 on Dec 04, 2009

all i can say is yum! and where can i find it in a 5lbs container. 18.6 ounces at a time just isnt getting it. i luv this stuff. i mix mine 1 scoop vanilla flavored plant protien from lifes basics with 12 ounces of vanilla flavored unsweetend almond milk from almond breeze. very very good.

Great Protein!

Posted by Reviewer1093790 on Jan 08, 2010

It has a lot of good vitamins and minerals. Very tasty and nutritious product, you can even add fruits to it to make it sweeter.

Great for gaining muscle mass

Posted by Reviewer1854404 on Jan 31, 2010

I've been using this for about 2 months and I have put on a few pounds of muscle with this excellent all-plant protein blend.

mmmm

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Feb 04, 2010

This is surprisingly good. Even mixed with water.

best quality

Posted by Reviewer2456696 on Feb 09, 2010

Best quality, no milk or dairy products so no bloating or indigestion. I prefer the fruit flavour, but this is fine as it is too.