Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2532638 on Apr 22, 2010

Love this product, love the taste:)

Great

Posted by Reviewer2253172 on Oct 20, 2011

Highly recommend.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2259021 on Sep 29, 2011

really good for after work out. My son also have it with banana and orange juice every morning before going to school.

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer2545318 on Jan 08, 2012

I like the taste, not to sweet or artificial like many other i have tried. Will order this again, and will soon taste the chocolate :)

Great for my limited diet

Posted by Reviewer2552220 on Mar 18, 2009

I have been using this protein twice a day and have to say I've noticed a difference in my stool and also in my energy both positively. This is my first time being vegetarian, and since I cannot have egg either I had to find something that would go along with my diet, this product has been great!

Great Protein

Posted by Reviewer2610418 on Mar 30, 2009

I love this product. Mixes easily with any liquid and tastes good. No bloating as with whey and soy.

Great protein!

Posted by Reviewer2804959 on Oct 01, 2011

Use this to reduce the carbs and sugar that bloat the regular protein shake powders. Found it tastes much better with a bit of salt added to it. Try that if you dont like the taste or feel something is missing in the taste.

i love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Jun 13, 2011

i put this in my veggie smoothies and it gives it a wonderful flavor and texture as well as lots of vitamins and other healthy ingredients!

Great tasting

Posted by Reviewer2844518 on Oct 22, 2008

Nice change from soy,whey and rice. I like the flavor better than all the other protein powders I've tried.

Great product, recommend!!

Posted by 5154436147662435205 on Mar 19, 2013

This is a really good protein powder (specially if you're vegan and are looking for options); it gives you diferent sources of protein, blends well, tastes good (kinda weird at first, but you get used to it - I like to blend it with water and add a teaspoon of cocoa powder) and it has a great price too!! I definitely recommend this protein! Will certainly buy again!