New To iHerb?

Life Time, Life's Basics, Plant Protein Mix, Natural Vanilla Flavor, 18.52 oz (525 g)

Best Protein

Posted by Reviewer2134084 on Dec 19, 2008

Easy to digest,Mix with a Banana this is great after a work-out.

perfect protein

Posted by Reviewer1035223 on Jun 04, 2010

this is the best tasting protein powder I've had...it is a perfect blend of hemp, rice and pea protein. I highly recommend it!

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE

Posted by Reviewer1752731 on Jul 15, 2012

22 grams of protein, no soy, no whey, PERFECTION. Satisfying and delicious with vanilla rice milk. Please DO NOT EVER DELETE THIS ITEM FROM YOUR SELECTION/INVENTORY. I love this stuff, it's changed my life!

Soy protein makes me retain water and result in female characteristics. This does not!

Posted by VictorySecret on Dec 02, 2008

Soy protein makes me gain water and feminizes my chest. This protein does the opposite. I have lost weight and feel very full after a 1/2 a serving. I am vegetarian and this is excellent substitute for whey protein as part of my workout regime. I just ordered a second container. The iHerb Blender bottle mixes this protein well for a shake on the go. This is a must try!

Great