Life Time, Life's Basics, Plant Protein Mix, Natural Vanilla Flavor, 18.52 oz (525 g)

great alternative to whey

Posted by 101010011 on May 06, 2009

i know people complain about how sweet the flavor is. just imagine if this wasn't sweet. it would taste flat out terrible. quality product

I use this product daily - it's the best alternative protein powder I've had

Posted by Reviewer1357470 From California on Jun 02, 2009

I've tried several different types and brands of vegan protein powder. I'm not a vegan, but I can't have dairy or soy. Rice protein on it's own is too grainy and not high enough in protein. This combines, rice, pea and chia, it just works.

life time, life's basics, plant protein

Posted by Reviewer1562668 From Washington on Jun 09, 2009

Best protein powder I've ever tried. No soy, whey, dairy. It give me the boost I need in the morning along with other stuff I put in my smoothies.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2088722 From California on Jun 29, 2009

We use this to make protein cookies and they are the best. When it comes to shakes it mixes well and taste great even alone with water. The chia seeds are an awesome add. For the longest time I wouldn't do shakes because of added junk in the powders and the taste -GROSS!!!- if it taste good them it had some chemicals that I didn't want to be putting in my body. My kids even like the taste of this one and I tell my clients they should give it a go if they need a quick protein boost.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1040559 From Texas on Nov 01, 2009

Great tasting, high-quality; I depend upon this product daily. I never get tired of it. I use it mostly in smoothies and shakes, but also mix it in with my breakfast cereals, hot or cold.