Great for gaining muscle mass

Posted by Reviewer1854404 on Jan 31, 2010

I've been using this for about 2 months and I have put on a few pounds of muscle with this excellent all-plant protein blend.

vegan smoothies "Num"

Posted by Reviewer1675281 on May 31, 2010

This product makes my smoothies taste very good and its vegan.

Green smoothie recipe

Posted by Reviewer1639628 on Nov 14, 2010

This is the best tasting protein powder I've ever tried. We add it to green smoothies - just add a scoop of protein powder to a cup of water and blend. Then add a handful of spinach leaves, 1/2 bannana, 1 TBS chia seeds and a squirt of agave nectar (optional) and blend.

!

Posted by Strelka on Jul 31, 2012

Labs un garšīgs proteīns. Var izmantot gan kokteiļu, gan saldējuma pagatavošanai

Soy protein makes me retain water and result in female characteristics. This does not!

Posted by VictorySecret on Dec 02, 2008

Soy protein makes me gain water and feminizes my chest. This protein does the opposite. I have lost weight and feel very full after a 1/2 a serving. I am vegetarian and this is excellent substitute for whey protein as part of my workout regime. I just ordered a second container. The iHerb Blender bottle mixes this protein well for a shake on the go. This is a must try!

This stuff is fantastic.

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Jun 15, 2010

It taste great and good price.

can't do without it

Posted by Reviewer1498928 on Aug 25, 2009

I've been vegan for several years, and once I got motivated to lose weight, I found that this protein supplement offered the best bang for the buck with a high amount of quality protein, fiber, low calories and no fat! I drink a glass (just mixed with water) first thing every day, and sometimes in the evening if I'm low on protein. With the help of Life's Basics Plant Protein I'm now down over 60 pounds in 10 months. I'll be using Life's Basics not only for the next 40 pounds, but thereafter for general health. It's that good, that effective, and that necessary.

life time, life's basics, plant protein

Posted by Reviewer1562668 on Jun 09, 2009

Best protein powder I've ever tried. No soy, whey, dairy. It give me the boost I need in the morning along with other stuff I put in my smoothies.

Get past the color!

Posted by Reviewer1287062 on Mar 01, 2011

It's delicious and gives me energy. I use a whisk to mix it with water. Unfortunately, it's greenish tint due to the Chia is slightly off-putting. However, close your eyes and drink up!

Taste Great

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Apr 13, 2009

I bought this after reading other customer's reviews of protein shakes. They were right on about the good taste and I like a change from whey protein.