Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Life Time, Life's Basics Plant Protein Mix, with Greens, 19.84 oz (1.24 lb /562.4 g)

Reviews 1-star

wonderful ingredients, great taste but i cannot use it! (xylitol intolerance)

Posted by Reviewer2742274 on Aug 22, 2010

the xylitol in this product produced major intestinal distress for me. many people can tolerate xylitol, which is a natural sweetener, but for those who cannot, beware that it can produce gas, bloating and diarrhea. i started using the product slowly but apparently even that amount was too much for me. luckily my friend who recommended this product purchased mine and she loves it with no negative side effects. i gave it one star as i could not use it, but based on the other ingredients, i would have given it four

Not so great protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1284149 on Apr 15, 2009

I returned this product after getting headaches everytime I had one. Was probably allergic to something in it, just can't pin point what since there's so much in it. Did not notice any change in energy or alertness.

YUCK

Posted by Reviewer1474359 on Dec 09, 2010

I was very disappointed with this product. It does not blend well with water. It is clumpy and the consistency of snot. It made me gag! I have been drinking Mediclear protein powder with water daily for 5 years, supplementing with green foods powders by Rainbow Light or Pure Prescriptions. These other products are all delicious and blend smoothly. This "Life Time" product is awful. Don't waste your money.

I couldn't stand the taste

Posted by Reviewer3338014 on Aug 27, 2010

This product is nothing I can drink. I tried it once and could not drink it all. Sorry, but it was a waste of money.