10% Off Orders Over $40!

Life Time, Life's Basics Plant Protein Mix, with Greens, 19.84 oz (1.24 lb /562.4 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great vegetarian protein supplement

Posted by HealthandWellness on Oct 09, 2013

I don't understand why people would complain about the taste, I drink it neat with just water and don't bother with juices or blending fruits with it and it tastes great if a bit sweet. I have a pack of black sesame powder and I mix them up and it adds a little nutty taste to the drink. Great alternative to whey which I was trying to steer away. Glad I found this combination of Spirulina and Chorella with the base protein which makes it convenient for me. Reason it's not getting five stars is price is a little steep for 15 servings canister.

Can't taste the greens

Posted by Reviewer1966137 on Apr 01, 2009

I enjoyed this product better than the plain vanilla. I don't know if I just got a seedless batch, but I don't notice the chia seeds nearly as much as I do in the vanilla.

Not appetizing, but makes me feel great

Posted by Reviewer1554848 on Aug 09, 2009

This powder mixes up thick with a pea green color. and is sweetened with a combination of fructose, xylotol and stevia. Some may not find it appetizing, but I have no problem with it. What's important is that I feel great after taking it. It gives me the boost I need first thing in the morning when I don't have time to eat right away, and doesn't upset my stomach like other protein powders. If you're not a picky eater, than I highly recommend this product.

absolutely wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2025871 on Sep 06, 2009

I love the taste of this product and mixed in a fruit smoothie works very well. Mixing with water can leave lumps but the taste is good and I'm feeling very healthy

Good Greens

Posted by Reviewer1687044 on Dec 23, 2009

I recently purchased the vegan Green Protein powder. So far, I like it. Pros: decent flavor, dissolves well, and smooth/creamy texture. It's a bit sweet but otherwise I'm quite happy with i.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »