Great vegetarian protein supplement

Posted by HealthandWellness on Oct 09, 2013

I don't understand why people would complain about the taste, I drink it neat with just water and don't bother with juices or blending fruits with it and it tastes great if a bit sweet. I have a pack of black sesame powder and I mix them up and it adds a little nutty taste to the drink. Great alternative to whey which I was trying to steer away. Glad I found this combination of Spirulina and Chorella with the base protein which makes it convenient for me. Reason it's not getting five stars is price is a little steep for 15 servings canister.

Can't taste the greens

Posted by Reviewer1966137 on Apr 01, 2009

I enjoyed this product better than the plain vanilla. I don't know if I just got a seedless batch, but I don't notice the chia seeds nearly as much as I do in the vanilla.

Not appetizing, but makes me feel great

Posted by Reviewer1554848 on Aug 09, 2009

This powder mixes up thick with a pea green color. and is sweetened with a combination of fructose, xylotol and stevia. Some may not find it appetizing, but I have no problem with it. What's important is that I feel great after taking it. It gives me the boost I need first thing in the morning when I don't have time to eat right away, and doesn't upset my stomach like other protein powders. If you're not a picky eater, than I highly recommend this product.

absolutely wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2025871 on Sep 06, 2009

I love the taste of this product and mixed in a fruit smoothie works very well. Mixing with water can leave lumps but the taste is good and I'm feeling very healthy

Good Greens

Posted by Reviewer1687044 on Dec 23, 2009

I recently purchased the vegan Green Protein powder. So far, I like it. Pros: decent flavor, dissolves well, and smooth/creamy texture. It's a bit sweet but otherwise I'm quite happy with i.

Life Time

Posted by Reviewer1218965 on Jan 12, 2010

This is a wonderful product. I alternate between this and the Alive Ultra Shake. My kids love the taste.

life time, life's basics plant protein powder, with greens

Posted by Reviewer2092919 on Sep 17, 2010

good taste. like the combo of greens and complete protein.

good protein with some green flavor

Posted by Reviewer2039519 on Feb 14, 2011

There is enough Green super foods to flavor my protein smoothies. Not real strong but some "green " flavor to this protein. Unless you are a health nut, don't order this, Just buy regular protien, but I wanted to try it to see if I feel a difference. I have not felt any real ddiference yet, but I know it is good for me. I have only had a few drinks; so I have not decided if I will reorder this or not

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2105299 on Oct 19, 2011

This one is just great! Vanilla flavor and sweet (a bit too sweet for me). And I definitelly do not need 2 scoops! I have one and is totally enough....mixiging it into morning yogurt, milk anything! Even with water it's good!