Great way to get your protein and your greens!

Posted by Reviewer2166867 on Feb 10, 2015

One of the best greens formulas I've tried, and you get your protein at the same time! Love it!

Plant Protein Powder.

Posted by 5251847855553303319 on Aug 14, 2013

Absolutely the best I've found anywhere in the 5 years I've been making shakes. A bit more money, worth every penny!

Actually doesn't taste bad

Posted by 5201733723750424781 on May 07, 2013

I love this protein, one of the best vegetarian proteins out there without any added sweeteners, chemicals etc. It doesn't taste like any other greens powder I've had so it works really well I usually mix it half half with the chocolate or vanilla

Excellent Protein Powder

Posted by 4724619132044506087 on Nov 13, 2012

I love this protein powder so much. I will never go back to whey protein. This plant protein powder taste great in all of my smoothies or even just with juice or unsweetened almond milk. I drink it practically everyday, especially after my gym workouts. I don't get bloated or grossed out by the taste like I do with whey protein. Also, I've noticed a boost of energy after drinking this stuff. I actually feel better overall and feel like it helps me recover quicker after an intense workout. I can't wait to try the other flavors.

So yummy!

Posted by Kristin on Apr 18, 2012

This protein powder mixes really well, and I love the greens in it. Gives me more peace of mind that i've gotten my greens for the day if i haven't eaten enough. Yummy flavor and filling too.

Life Time, Lifes basics

Posted by Reviewer2102281 on Apr 17, 2012

Great supplement, accompanied with fruit smoothies in the morning :)

Breakfast of Champions

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Apr 09, 2012

I start out my workday with a vegan shake made with a banana, soy milk, a scoop of this stuff, hemp seeds, and cinnamon. This brand has what I'm looking for and tastes great. It keeps me full for several hours.

protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1031727 on Mar 01, 2012

Really easy to take. Very good price. Great! Thanks iherb!

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2616404 on Feb 03, 2012

We're vegetarians and finding a protein powder has been a challenge. A friend recommended this one and we've been using it for a year. EXCELLENT.

Tastes great...!!!

Posted by Reviewer1938963 on Jan 19, 2012

For a powder with greens, this tastes really good...!!!