Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Life Time, Life's Basics Plant Protein Mix, with Greens, 19.84 oz (1.24 lb /562.4 g)

Plant Protein Powder.

Posted by 5251847855553303319 on Aug 14, 2013

Absolutely the best I've found anywhere in the 5 years I've been making shakes. A bit more money, worth every penny!

Great way to get your protein and your greens!

Posted by Reviewer2166867 on Feb 10, 2015

One of the best greens formulas I've tried, and you get your protein at the same time! Love it!

Excellent Protein Powder

Posted by 4724619132044506087 on Nov 13, 2012

I love this protein powder so much. I will never go back to whey protein. This plant protein powder taste great in all of my smoothies or even just with juice or unsweetened almond milk. I drink it practically everyday, especially after my gym workouts. I don't get bloated or grossed out by the taste like I do with whey protein. Also, I've noticed a boost of energy after drinking this stuff. I actually feel better overall and feel like it helps me recover quicker after an intense workout. I can't wait to try the other flavors.

good protein with some green flavor

Posted by Reviewer2039519 on Feb 14, 2011

There is enough Green super foods to flavor my protein smoothies. Not real strong but some "green " flavor to this protein. Unless you are a health nut, don't order this, Just buy regular protien, but I wanted to try it to see if I feel a difference. I have not felt any real ddiference yet, but I know it is good for me. I have only had a few drinks; so I have not decided if I will reorder this or not

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2105299 on Oct 19, 2011

This one is just great! Vanilla flavor and sweet (a bit too sweet for me). And I definitelly do not need 2 scoops! I have one and is totally enough....mixiging it into morning yogurt, milk anything! Even with water it's good!