Life Time, Life's Basics Plant Protein Mix, with Greens, 19.84 oz (1.24 lb /562.4 g)

Can't taste the greens

Posted by Reviewer1966137 From Florida on Apr 01, 2009

I enjoyed this product better than the plain vanilla. I don't know if I just got a seedless batch, but I don't notice the chia seeds nearly as much as I do in the vanilla.

absolutely wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2025871 From Nebraska on Sep 06, 2009

I love the taste of this product and mixed in a fruit smoothie works very well. Mixing with water can leave lumps but the taste is good and I'm feeling very healthy

Not appetizing, but makes me feel great

Posted by Reviewer1554848 From Arizona on Aug 09, 2009

This powder mixes up thick with a pea green color. and is sweetened with a combination of fructose, xylotol and stevia. Some may not find it appetizing, but I have no problem with it. What's important is that I feel great after taking it. It gives me the boost I need first thing in the morning when I don't have time to eat right away, and doesn't upset my stomach like other protein powders. If you're not a picky eater, than I highly recommend this product.

Life Time

Posted by Reviewer1218965 From California on Jan 12, 2010

This is a wonderful product. I alternate between this and the Alive Ultra Shake. My kids love the taste.

Good Greens

Posted by Reviewer1687044 on Dec 23, 2009

I recently purchased the vegan Green Protein powder. So far, I like it. Pros: decent flavor, dissolves well, and smooth/creamy texture. It's a bit sweet but otherwise I'm quite happy with i.