Great nutritional value

Posted by Reviewer1591394 on Jan 07, 2012

but the taste is disgusting. It is way too sweet, makes me wanna throw up.

Fabulous Product

Posted by Reviewer1073543 on Jun 21, 2009

I recently became a Vegan. I wanted a protein powder that didn't contain milk or soy, but also contained chia seed and spirulina. This product was recommended by my local health food store, but when they ran out of it, I was desperate. Because no other protein powder, for me, comes close. I am so glad I found your website. You shipped immediately, and the price was great. I love the taste, and I love all the "green" ingredients.

Yummy Good Nutrition!!

Posted by AletaOrganic on Mar 12, 2010

I have been trying to detox mercury from my body and have read that it is good to eat more protein during this process. I am vegetarian and have food sensitivities that limit my options. So I decided to try this protein powder that I had gotten for my son. I always thought that it smelled good, and it tastes good, too!! I just made a batch for my son and myself using unsweetened coconut milk, some frozen berries and a fresh banana. Wow! Really tasty without a lot of sugar. Full of nutrients, and very filling as well. I think this would be good for an elderly person who doesn't want to eat because of depression and lack of appetite. Or give it to your kids while they watch cartoons (or hopefully some educational t.v.) This stuff is awesome!

Vegan Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2591383 on Mar 01, 2010

If you are looking for a non-dairy, non-soy, plant protein drink then look no further. Even if you're not, look no further! This is the best tasting protein drink I have ever had. It is all I use now. Period. I usually mix it with half orange juice and half water. When I want something a little thicker and creamier, I use almond milk. Either way it's tasty and it doesn't give me gas. And at iHerb's price I buy two at a time.

Life's Basics Plant Protein Powder with Greens

Posted by Reviewer2881273 on Nov 19, 2008

I useLife's Basics Plant Protein Powder with Greens as drink before and after riding my bike. I ride 3 times a week averaging 40 to 60 miles a ride(I'm 62). This is a very good recovery drink. It is an easy way to get the protein you need after riding right when you need it most to repair and build muscle. And it tastes good!

Best no dairy, no soy protein powder!

Posted by Reviewer3241731 on Jun 20, 2009

Soy and dairy allergy among other food allergies leaves me little choices for a healthful alternative to a busy schedule. This product is it. As far as natural healthful products, this is a wonderfully complete vegetarian protein with no soy, dairy, msg, etc. IT IS A BLESSING TO MY DAILY MORNING ROUTINE. I fix it with blueberries, walnuts, 1/2 banana and water or rice milk and some ice. Great way to get awesome nutrition in one glass on the go and with my veggies. gives me energy for hours and boosts my health. Great product at great price!!

Awful taste

Posted by Sebastian on May 12, 2013

I couldn't stomach this at all. Tried to blend it with several different things, but the taste wouldn't be disguised. Probably a great product, but I struggled to get even a small sip down.

The taste UGH

Posted by Reviewer1946812 on Apr 23, 2010

I have to say this has a taste that is not good at all. It tastes like it has a strong artifical sweetner in it.

wonderful ingredients, great taste but i cannot use it! (xylitol intolerance)

Posted by Reviewer2742274 on Aug 22, 2010

the xylitol in this product produced major intestinal distress for me. many people can tolerate xylitol, which is a natural sweetener, but for those who cannot, beware that it can produce gas, bloating and diarrhea. i started using the product slowly but apparently even that amount was too much for me. luckily my friend who recommended this product purchased mine and she loves it with no negative side effects. i gave it one star as i could not use it, but based on the other ingredients, i would have given it four

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2592327 on Jan 09, 2010

The most delicious way to drink your greens! Travels well.