July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Life Time, Life's Basics Plant Protein Mix, with Greens, 19.84 oz (1.24 lb /562.4 g)

What I always wished for in a Greens/Protein/Fiber and sweetened product !

Posted by Reviewer2690002 on Dec 26, 2011

This product has all the sea greens,grasses,chlorophyll,brocccoli,red beets and no family of refined sugars that I always hoped for. Also,it does not have a bland, nasty taste and not gagging sweet,just the right, pleasant flavor. I agree that adding this product to water is the best way to enjoy its full flavor. Furthermore,I enjoy the fact that it is dairy/soy free and made with pleasant vegetarian proteins. Finally,the fiber and Omegas are a bonus in this product. One scoop is more than enough for me instead of the two scoops recommended. I am very grateful for this product.

Actually doesn't taste bad

Posted by 5201733723750424781 on May 07, 2013

I love this protein, one of the best vegetarian proteins out there without any added sweeteners, chemicals etc. It doesn't taste like any other greens powder I've had so it works really well I usually mix it half half with the chocolate or vanilla

Great vegetarian protein supplement

Posted by HealthandWellness on Oct 09, 2013

I don't understand why people would complain about the taste, I drink it neat with just water and don't bother with juices or blending fruits with it and it tastes great if a bit sweet. I have a pack of black sesame powder and I mix them up and it adds a little nutty taste to the drink. Great alternative to whey which I was trying to steer away. Glad I found this combination of Spirulina and Chorella with the base protein which makes it convenient for me. Reason it's not getting five stars is price is a little steep for 15 servings canister.

Awful taste

Posted by Sebastian on May 12, 2013

I couldn't stomach this at all. Tried to blend it with several different things, but the taste wouldn't be disguised. Probably a great product, but I struggled to get even a small sip down.

Great tasting Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer2210697 on Nov 19, 2008

This product is packed full of nutrients and protein. I got this product because of it's high vegetable protein content from non soy sources and all the other included vitamins that i may lack from not eating enough vegetables, I work out a lot so this was important. It has a great flavor, i think it tastes like cake mix, and who doesn't like cake mix batter