Breakfast of Champions

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Apr 09, 2012

I start out my workday with a vegan shake made with a banana, soy milk, a scoop of this stuff, hemp seeds, and cinnamon. This brand has what I'm looking for and tastes great. It keeps me full for several hours.

Life Time, Lifes basics

Posted by Reviewer2102281 on Apr 17, 2012

Great supplement, accompanied with fruit smoothies in the morning :)

So yummy!

Posted by Kristin on Apr 18, 2012

This protein powder mixes really well, and I love the greens in it. Gives me more peace of mind that i've gotten my greens for the day if i haven't eaten enough. Yummy flavor and filling too.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2462086 on May 26, 2011

The best tasting protein out there

good service

Posted by Reviewer1336939 on May 30, 2011

product is great--delivery ok.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2414714 on Aug 09, 2011

Absolutely delicious. My favourite protein supplement and the flavour is preferable over soy and whey based formulations. I can't describe how much of a treat it is to be able to have this every day. No need for anything fancy in the shake, either; milk or your favourite substitute makes a divine drink when mixed with it.

Great way to get your protein and your greens!

Posted by Reviewer2166867 on Feb 10, 2015

One of the best greens formulas I've tried, and you get your protein at the same time! Love it!

Excellent Protein Powder

Posted by 4724619132044506087 on Nov 13, 2012

I love this protein powder so much. I will never go back to whey protein. This plant protein powder taste great in all of my smoothies or even just with juice or unsweetened almond milk. I drink it practically everyday, especially after my gym workouts. I don't get bloated or grossed out by the taste like I do with whey protein. Also, I've noticed a boost of energy after drinking this stuff. I actually feel better overall and feel like it helps me recover quicker after an intense workout. I can't wait to try the other flavors.

good protein with some green flavor

Posted by Reviewer2039519 on Feb 14, 2011

There is enough Green super foods to flavor my protein smoothies. Not real strong but some "green " flavor to this protein. Unless you are a health nut, don't order this, Just buy regular protien, but I wanted to try it to see if I feel a difference. I have not felt any real ddiference yet, but I know it is good for me. I have only had a few drinks; so I have not decided if I will reorder this or not

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2105299 on Oct 19, 2011

This one is just great! Vanilla flavor and sweet (a bit too sweet for me). And I definitelly do not need 2 scoops! I have one and is totally enough....mixiging it into morning yogurt, milk anything! Even with water it's good!