protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1031727 on Mar 01, 2012

Really easy to take. Very good price. Great! Thanks iherb!

A superior product.

Posted by Reviewer1040559 on Nov 01, 2009

Great tasting and high-quality veggie protein, this and the Lift Time Basics plant protein are the cornerstones of my high-protein diet. Like other reviewers, I would love to get this product in bulk, or "refill" packaging.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1219661 on Apr 04, 2010

This is the fourth time I have ordered this product. It is hard to find a protien powder without whey or soy. As an added bonus, it taste great. It is my post workout recovery drink.

protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1232058 on May 13, 2009

great taste and good combination of ingredients

Great

Posted by Reviewer1162167 on Feb 18, 2009

Great tasting and very healthy. Will buy again.

fantasic

Posted by Reviewer3282981 on Oct 29, 2009

taste is great and gives a good morning boost.

Excellent Protein Powder

Posted by 4724619132044506087 on Nov 13, 2012

I love this protein powder so much. I will never go back to whey protein. This plant protein powder taste great in all of my smoothies or even just with juice or unsweetened almond milk. I drink it practically everyday, especially after my gym workouts. I don't get bloated or grossed out by the taste like I do with whey protein. Also, I've noticed a boost of energy after drinking this stuff. I actually feel better overall and feel like it helps me recover quicker after an intense workout. I can't wait to try the other flavors.

Life Time Basics

Posted by Reviewer3352242 on Jan 24, 2010

Good protein and greens balance

Life Time

Posted by Reviewer1218965 on Jan 12, 2010

This is a wonderful product. I alternate between this and the Alive Ultra Shake. My kids love the taste.

Not appetizing, but makes me feel great

Posted by Reviewer1554848 on Aug 09, 2009

This powder mixes up thick with a pea green color. and is sweetened with a combination of fructose, xylotol and stevia. Some may not find it appetizing, but I have no problem with it. What's important is that I feel great after taking it. It gives me the boost I need first thing in the morning when I don't have time to eat right away, and doesn't upset my stomach like other protein powders. If you're not a picky eater, than I highly recommend this product.