Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Life Time, Liquid CoQ10, Natural Orange/Vanilla Flavor, 50 mg, 8 fl oz (240 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

You're a pocket saver

Posted by Reviewer2777122 on May 31, 2007

I've gone to many sights, and found that iherb.com is positively a pocket saver. My child suffers too from a rare metabolic disorder and uses the COQ10 as a supplement. I've spent many dollars in the past, and now I can finally save. Thank you iHerb.com

Liquid CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1593588 on Mar 14, 2008

This is a great product! My 6 yr old has to take CoQ10 for a metabolic condition and this product seems to work great! It doesn't have a lot of additives and perservatives (i.e. sodium benzoate) that some other liquid CoQ10's have that are not good for even "healthy" people. Our son calls this his "power drink". He definitely has more energy and can focus better in school. He has been taking this for 7 mos now and has even been able to gain some weight (which he desparately needed). This CoQ10 really works! Refridgeration is required after opening but be sure this product never freezes. For those of us that live in colder states and have it delivered, you'll want to plan accordingly so product doesn't sit outside in the cold long.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer1680215 on Dec 23, 2009

I am so happy to find this product for my daughter who has a rare metabolic disorder and needs a liquid Q10 because she has a Gtube. When I saw the other reviews for this I knew it would be perfect for her!

Effect on Periodontitis

Posted by Reviewer2091785 on Jul 01, 2009

I have been mixing this product with Glycerin and Peroxide, 1/3rd each. I then put about 1/2 teaspoon of this mixture in my mouth and stimulate my gums with a rubber tipped stimulator. In my last dentist visit, after using this procedure for three months, the depth of the pockets around the roots of my teeth had lessened. I'm hopeful this improvement will continue.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer3309061 on Jul 15, 2009

Glad to find this in liquid form.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »