GREAT STUFF!

Posted by Reviewer3037069 on Feb 20, 2011

LEAVE THE 5 HOUR PICK ME UP STUFF WERE YOU SEE IT. USE THIS INSTEAD, IT WORKS ALL DAY NATURALLY WITH THE BODY. TASTE GREAT AND CHEAPER. HELPS THE BODY REPAIR ITSELF, AND YOU GET ALL THE BENNFITS.

Great product and great customer service.

Posted by Reviewer2937084 on Jan 02, 2011

Due to the extreme cold in Pennsylvania - the bottles were frozen coming directly off the UPS truck. We are very glad that they did not break.

LIQUID COQ10

Posted by Reviewer2405013 on Sep 01, 2010

GREAT PRODUCT !

great product!

Posted by Reviewer1680215 on Dec 23, 2009

I am so happy to find this product for my daughter who has a rare metabolic disorder and needs a liquid Q10 because she has a Gtube. When I saw the other reviews for this I knew it would be perfect for her!

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1172457 on Oct 12, 2009

good

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer3309061 on Jul 15, 2009

Glad to find this in liquid form.

Effect on Periodontitis

Posted by Reviewer2091785 on Jul 01, 2009

I have been mixing this product with Glycerin and Peroxide, 1/3rd each. I then put about 1/2 teaspoon of this mixture in my mouth and stimulate my gums with a rubber tipped stimulator. In my last dentist visit, after using this procedure for three months, the depth of the pockets around the roots of my teeth had lessened. I'm hopeful this improvement will continue.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1219535 on May 25, 2009

I am grateful to have found a place to get CoQ10 in liquid form at such a reasonable price. My daughter has a mitochondrial disease and is tube fed so she needs a continuous supply. The product is wonderful,is easy to use and arrives promptly.

yum

Posted by Reviewer3200914 on Apr 09, 2009

it's good. It's too early to see if there is a difference in how I feel.

TASTE GREAT!!!

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Mar 27, 2009

I take other liquid multi vitamins and minerals so I always feel great and a good energy all day yet sleep like a baby..but when I heard about CoQ10 liquid I have to get it I heard is great for your teeth's health and gums ...but it does taste like ice cream orange and creams ..so my children loves it!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »