10% Off Orders Over $40!

Life Time, Noni Mangosteen Goji & Acai Blend, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1338637 on Oct 17, 2007

I dislike the addition of a preservative! On the other side, it makes a not so yummy health smoothie taste pretty good. Its tasty enough to give to those with picker taste buds.

BabaJoan

Posted by Reviewer2606780 on Jun 12, 2008

Tastes great. Good Price. I'll let you know if I find an improvement in health.

To feeling good and living healthy!

Posted by Reviewer1590095 on Mar 09, 2008

If your looking for a miracle I don't think this is it, but short of that this is a great supplement along with a multivitamin, good diet, and exercise. I have a lot more energy, stamina, increased bowel health, and even my hair and fingernails have begun to grow like crazy(I guess a general sign of good health). My only complaint is the taste which is not by any means bad, but just not as good a some of the other ACAI blends. I'm to the point where I just can't wait for my shot of goodness everyday.

Yummy

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 23, 2009

Man, this stuff is delicious. Just one capful is so satisfying. I'm substracting one star only because it's so expensive.

Great juice/TERRIBLE bottle design

Posted by Reviewer1745975 on May 22, 2011

The juice is delicious and mixes well in smoothies. The bottle it comes in however is terrible. When you pour it it dribbles down the side of the bottle. It's terrible and I'm sure I lost a serving to the spills. When you get it, pour it into another container.