incredible product

Posted by Reviewer2165656 on Oct 10, 2007

go!! buy it

Wonder juice

Posted by Reviewer1978473 on Oct 11, 2007

This is by far the best juice on the planet! Nice sweet natural taste. Will buy more.

noni mangosteen acai juice

Posted by Reviewer2264346 on Oct 11, 2007

good tasting, fast service

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1427880 on Nov 30, 2007

My husband and I both take this and I have fibromyalgia and he is a heart attack and stroke survivor and we both feel great taking this. I have several other people taking it now as well.

Life Time, Noni Mangosteen Goji & Acai Blend

Posted by Reviewer3279268 on Aug 24, 2012

This tastes so good and I FEEL it's healthy so I hope it is. I take several gulps a day straight. My daughter likes to mix it with Perrier water for a soda. Great product.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2398343 on Nov 15, 2010

Yes, I feel great first thing in the morning taking this straight up (2 tablespoons), then with Now Chlorella and Spiurlina. All I can say is wow!

Great juice/TERRIBLE bottle design

Posted by Reviewer1745975 on May 22, 2011

The juice is delicious and mixes well in smoothies. The bottle it comes in however is terrible. When you pour it it dribbles down the side of the bottle. It's terrible and I'm sure I lost a serving to the spills. When you get it, pour it into another container.

Yummy

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 23, 2009

Man, this stuff is delicious. Just one capful is so satisfying. I'm substracting one star only because it's so expensive.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1338637 on Oct 17, 2007

I dislike the addition of a preservative! On the other side, it makes a not so yummy health smoothie taste pretty good. Its tasty enough to give to those with picker taste buds.

To feeling good and living healthy!

Posted by Reviewer1590095 on Mar 09, 2008

If your looking for a miracle I don't think this is it, but short of that this is a great supplement along with a multivitamin, good diet, and exercise. I have a lot more energy, stamina, increased bowel health, and even my hair and fingernails have begun to grow like crazy(I guess a general sign of good health). My only complaint is the taste which is not by any means bad, but just not as good a some of the other ACAI blends. I'm to the point where I just can't wait for my shot of goodness everyday.