Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1516274 on Feb 29, 2008

Surprisingly tasty. MUCH better than Noni juice.

Great Juice

Posted by Reviewer3066622 on Mar 02, 2008

We love the this juice. We have been healthier than usual. We would recommend it to everyone.

Char, CA.

Posted by Reviewer2370993 on Mar 04, 2008

This product is amazing (and delicious). It works instantly when I get an allergy attack -- running nose, coughing, burning eyes, etc. I know that it is also providing me with lots of natural anti-oxidants. Additionally, it is priced almost 50% less than at my local health food store, so I will continue to buy it here. Thank you iHerb!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1559112 on Nov 30, 2007

Husband loves this. He uses it daily.

Tastes good.

Posted by Reviewer3149353 on Dec 02, 2007

I don't know if this has helped me, but usually things like this taste horrible. This is actually good - it's hard to limit it to 1-3 ozs a day.

Delicious! Delicious! Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer3217429 on Nov 24, 2007

(Please use my initials JBJ and not my full name. Thank you.) This tastes absolutely delicious! I only wish it was less expensive. I would drink a lot more on a daily basis. But I do follow the amounts recommended.

11:11am

Posted by Reviewer2772740 on Nov 27, 2007

Wonderful product...

bob jones

Posted by Reviewer2933212 on Nov 27, 2007

good taste and combines the juices i used to buy seperatly

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1226506 on Jan 10, 2008

This is the best blend of all these nutrients. Both my husband and I have noticed a significant increase in energy, plus an overall positive change in our health.

Good Product Name

Posted by Reviewer2937159 on Dec 06, 2007

The product "Life Time" Noni equals how long I plan on using it. The combination of ingredients delivers a most righteous, refreshing and energizing start to my every early (4 am)morning! I was taking Noni tablets every morning but this incredibly tasteful juice is more potent and satisfying. Thanks for carrying a Great product!