This REALLY works!

Posted by Reviewer1977559 on Mar 15, 2009

My 79yr old mother has been taking this for a year. She hadn't had eyelashes or eyebrows in 20 years and now she does! She went for her bone density test and her levels had improved over 200 points since taking this product. She could not take medications prescribed to her to stop her bone loss. This product has stopped it and improved her bone density! I am now taking it!!

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3063303 on Nov 08, 2007

I began using this stuff shortly after I realized my hair was thinning drastically.... to the point where others even noticed. Clumps were coming out in the shower, due to stress and hormones. Anyhow, I purchased this and started drinking fiji water which contains silica, and my hair is no longer falling out. Awesome! I noticed a difference pretty quickly, too!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2654185 on Mar 07, 2010

I've given this product to my pregnant daughter-in-law and we both like it and notice our hair and nails look great.

Osteo Density

Posted by Reviewer3188954 on Sep 27, 2011

I see a different in my nails and hair

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1532915 on Jan 25, 2012

This stuff really works!! I gave my gel nails up for health reasons etc. I had gel because my nails were were weak and thin. I started taking Collegen and amino acids months before I quit the gel. It helped somewhat to bring them back to life faster...Silcia wasn't the answer either. I was less than half way thru my bottle of Osteo Density when I realized my nails were hard! My combination of products which also include Chlorella has greatly improved my skin and hair and NAILS!! Im not one to 'review' but this product deserves it!

a liquid mineral that tastes good and has "body"

Posted by Reviewer2466945 on May 02, 2012

I think it's the marine collagen of some sort they add that keeps the liquid thick. Best liquid mineral I've had. This is something like a multi-mineral too

good

Posted by Reviewer2422878 on Jan 02, 2011

good.we all like it.

So Far a Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Sep 21, 2011

I switched from Life Time's regular calcium/magnesium liquid to get the numerous other added minerals and collagen. So far I find it a good product but need more time to see any difference from the regular. Tastes as pleasant as any of these calcium products can be expected to. One of iHerb's best companies.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1800039 on Jan 22, 2012

great tasting and great combo of ingredients

Good

Posted by Reviewer2008937 on Sep 08, 2010

Great can Notice The Diffirence with My Hair Already