Life Time, Osteo Density Blend, Natural Raspberry Cream Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3063303 From New York on Nov 08, 2007

I began using this stuff shortly after I realized my hair was thinning drastically.... to the point where others even noticed. Clumps were coming out in the shower, due to stress and hormones. Anyhow, I purchased this and started drinking fiji water which contains silica, and my hair is no longer falling out. Awesome! I noticed a difference pretty quickly, too!

This REALLY works!

Posted by Reviewer1977559 From Virginia on Mar 15, 2009

My 79yr old mother has been taking this for a year. She hadn't had eyelashes or eyebrows in 20 years and now she does! She went for her bone density test and her levels had improved over 200 points since taking this product. She could not take medications prescribed to her to stop her bone loss. This product has stopped it and improved her bone density! I am now taking it!!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2654185 From Canada on Mar 07, 2010

I've given this product to my pregnant daughter-in-law and we both like it and notice our hair and nails look great.

calcium/magnesium supplement

Posted by Reviewer1811886 From Utah on Mar 18, 2009

This is a fabulous product! It tastes great, doesn't cause any digestive discomfort, and seems to be a great way to get minerals and vitamins needed for healthy bones. Kay in Utah

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer2090738 From Indiana on Sep 09, 2009

This is, without question, the best tasting liquid calcium I've tried. It's smooth and fruity. It's also very good on your digestive tract with no gluten or dairy.