Great product, timely arrival

Posted by Reviewer2625387 on Mar 10, 2010

I have so much more energy after switching to these vitamins! I wish I had started taking them sooner.

Very Good All Around Prenatal Vitamin!

Posted by Reviewer1600905 on Mar 24, 2010

These vitamins were suggested in a book I read and I am very glad that I took the advice. These prenatal vitamins are the best I have used to help me with energy, mood, etc. They are worth the money.

Love These!

Posted by Reviewer3288331 on Mar 26, 2010

Highly recommend these over the standard prescription prenatal vitamins.

Excellent Vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer2306665 on Apr 15, 2010

I love these vitamins; I have used them for all four of my pregnancies, as recommended by Marilyn Shannon's book Fertility Cycles and Nutrition. I did not take any vitamins during the beginning of my fourth pregnancy due to nausea and laziness. After the nausea was gone I felt really low on energy and overly emotional, I also found sex to be very uncomfortable and unpleasant, so I re-ordered these vitamins and noticed a difference within the first week of being back on them! As much as I love these vitamins the tablet kind still make me gag, so I switch to the capsules and they are much easier for me to take. They still have a slight taste and smell, and they are bigger than the tablets, but I can take them with water and not have a problem (With the tablets it had to be juice or milk!). I will definitely continue to use them until I am done breastfeeding.

Great Vitamin!

Posted by Reviewer2954005 on Sep 14, 2010

Love these - keep my energy levels up and I feel great. I will never switch.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2792325 on Oct 19, 2010

Remarkably fast delivery of these excellent vitamins.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2108319 on Feb 23, 2011

Covers just about everything I need daily with 2 pills.