I totally read reviews before buying... 25 & Not preg.

Posted by Reviewer1708982 on Aug 08, 2009

Yes, I'm one of THOSE shoppers. I'm very happy to report that in the last 9mths of taking these I have not gotten a cold or sick at all. I'm 25 and not pregnant. I began taking this before my husband and I got married, just in case we had an addition. The tablets do have a little funky taste, but not THAT serious; once you get past that little bump it's all good. I take 4 b/c i tend to forget to take 6. This is great & effective for women that are looking for a multi-vitamin. I found this after reading the Nutrition & fertility book (pink book) which was awesome. I put some in a zip lock bag and leave it in my office desk; b/c I'm a busy women & forget the essentials at times. There have been times when a co-worker or friend, maybe feeling REALLY weak while on their period, and I give them two; an hr later they are already feeling te extra boost. When I feel a cold or a bug coming on I make sure to take 6; but NO MORE than 6! and by the next day I'm 100% fine. This stuff is amazing! I buy this from Iherb b/c it's more affordable, i've never felt like this was a knock off of the "real thing". The bottles I've received are always sealed.

Good so far

Posted by Reviewer2465919 on Jul 20, 2010

I was diagnosed with PCOS a few months ago (based upon annovulation, irregular cycles and high testosterone levels), as well as Hashimoto's thyroiditis (hypothyroidism). Rather than immediately running to the Reproductive Endocrinologist to get put on Clomid, I wanted to see if the natural approach would work first in balancing my hormones and getting healthy. I talked with a friend who read 'Fertility, Cycles and Nutrition' by Marilyn Shannon and started on these prenatals at half-dosage (3x a day), along with the recommended sleep/diet changes, omega 3s, and Vitex... and her cycles were regular in 3 months. The next month she conceived. I decided that it was worth a 'go'. I ordered these prenatals and have been on them for almost a month. At this point I think it's too early to tell a difference, but I'm not giving up yet. I also want to see if getting my thyroid levels under control will help balance my other hormones. I am only giving a 4 star rating because the jury is still out on these prenatals and their effect on my body. For iherb.com, though I am thoroughly impressed with their service, and I would definitely order through them again!

Caution

Posted by Reviewer2955099 on Jun 29, 2011

I received the prenatal vitamins today so I have nothing to say about their efficacy BUT there was a warning on the bottles. It said that the product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. I called the lifetime customer service and the gentleman assured me that the product was safe. He stated that it was because the production naturally (not added) contains 13ppm of lead and in CA it is required to state that the lead can cause harm. Just an fyi in case anyone else is concerned upon reading the warning.

Wonderful vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2291093 on Jun 01, 2008

I've used these for a year while pregnant and nursing and highly recommend. Great mixture of vitamins in appropriate amounts. I take this every day and will continue throughout my reproductive years!

Excellent Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3363362 on May 14, 2008

This product is wonderful for any pregnant or nursing woman!

Pregnant Lady

Posted by Reviewer1828958 on Jan 27, 2009

I am happy I purchased this product. My Dr. took a look at it and was happy to let me take this instead of the prescription.. I usually 4-6 per day because sometimes I forget to take 6!

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2517586 on Mar 09, 2009

Best Prenatal out there!!!

Perfect combo

Posted by Reviewer2092958 on Mar 30, 2009

I like this multivitamin because it includes the omega-3 and several minerals. Instead of multiple large pills, I like that this is rolled into "one".

Recommended in Fertility, Cycles & Nutrition by Marilyn Shannon

Posted by Reviewer2579713 on Dec 09, 2008

This is my first time purchasing these vitamins after having problems with my female cycle. I found out about them by reading a book my Natural Family Planning (NFP) teacher told me about. I will keep taking them even though I am not pregnant. I am giving it a high rating even though I am not sure what effect it is having on my health.

Recommended by Marylin Shannon

Posted by Reviewer2891464 on Jun 02, 2008

This multi pretatal is the closest to the amounts of vitamins recommended by Adelle Davis in her most useful book: Let's Have Healthy Children. I have been taking it for years with great success: my third child was born at 10lbs!