July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Life Time, Soft Gels Multiple, Vitamin & Mineral Formula, 120 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Excellent vitamins at a great price

Posted by Reviewer2421560 on Feb 25, 2010

These are the best multi-vitamins I have ever taken. They are a little large, but worth the extra effort to swallow. Thanks to iHerb.com for providing them at such a good price and for delivering them promptly.

LifeTime Soft Gels Multiple

Posted by 4815354488457843015 on Jun 30, 2014

When my local health food store was out of product, they told me it was because this particular item was being discontinued and they would no longer be able to get them. Your website showed only eight bottles remaining, so I guess that means you can no longer get them either. So, I bought four bottles. I've used this particular brand for years and it has worked very well for me, so it isn't something I have to keep using to determine its effectiveness for me. Since the item is no longer being made, the fact that it works well for me, and probably would work equally well for any new user, becomes a moot point since no new user will be able to get them to try. But for me, they work well. Now next year, I'll have to find a new vitamin.

Life Time Multi-Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2523952 on Sep 30, 2009

Seems to be excellent, finally, a vitamin that doesn't taste terrible and leave an aftertaste or cause burping.

great overall multi

Posted by Reviewer3268445 on Jun 12, 2010

This is a great overall multi. I found it has more of some of the vitamins than other brands I looked at and that is why I got it. However, the last two shipments of it there was one or more capsuls that leaked inside; iherb promptly exchanged it. I will keep ordering it in spite of that because of the higher amount of the good stuff.

very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2243862 on Jan 19, 2011

I've place 2 orders now and on both occasions the product was delivered on time and as promised. After delivery my query was answered prompty.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »