Life Tree, All-Purpose Fresh + Natural Spray Cleaner, with Tea Tree + Lavender, 24 fl oz (720 ml)

Sparklingly Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1172290 on Aug 08, 2011

Best All-Purpose cleanser in the world! I've used harsh chemicals, natural products, orange cleansers--Life Tree cuts through accumulated grease of range ventilation fans, shines the tea kettle, de-grosses the the toilet, safely cleans kitchen counters. All in a wipe. So easily! As a Feng Shui consultant and de-clutterer, I am telling all my clients about this!

Awesome!

Posted by CritterChuckles on Feb 02, 2011

We have a lot of pets so we're always cleaning up "accidents" in the house and I wanted to try switching to something with less chemicals, not only for pets health but due to our hardwood floors. This spray is great to use on everything, I now even use it to clean all my kitchen counters & deodorize throw rugs.

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1938082 on Jan 10, 2011

I am using this for cleaning bathroom's floor which is tile. And it cleans the floor good and gives great aroma that stays for a while. I do not like strong aroma but it has a perfect strength of aroma. I will be buying other product from Life Tree for sure.

Satisfied

Posted by 5356753234487189095 on Apr 24, 2014

Really cleans and smells nice.