amazing product

Posted by 5245891390493730749 on Mar 07, 2016

I wanted something less to into replace the Cif cream cleaner we were using around the house. And also Simple Green, which my husband uses to clean his bike after long road rides - was hard to find in Singapore. This soap cleans the grease off the stove, everything off the bike, It even cleaned a muddy pair of running shoes after a marathon, with very little effort! I also works great on dishes. It lathers incredibly well - which you don't get with Castile soap. It works on laundry too a but because of the suds, not good for kid sudsing machines. Can't say enough about this. GREAT stuff. Cleans. Safe for kids. Safe for environment. Get it.

Super home cleaner

Posted by juloub on Oct 03, 2015

Love this product. It lifts dirt stains off effortlessly from painted walls too.

For real... it is all-purpose....

Posted by 5618254537096380385 on Sep 15, 2014

This worked well... used in the bathroom to clean all fixtures, as a toilet bowl cleaner, and as a tile cleaner for the ceramic tile floor. I also used a bit to clean the jets in the whirlpool tub. Wonderful product... I like the fact that I only have to grab for one item to take care of many cleaning projects on our mini-farm. ***Shipped with tape over the spout and placed in a zipped-lock pastic bag,in order to prevent spillage and loss of liquid during shipping. I was impressed!!

Good ingredients, not so good suds

Posted by Reviewer3209897 on Aug 03, 2014

I like using this for accidental spills on clothing or tablecloths, but the suds just don't stay very long in the sink when I'm washing dishes. I'll keep on searching for a longer lasting suds dish soap.

Natural Cleaner

Posted by 5282785636761971834 on Jul 31, 2014

Great natural cleaner

Awesome all purpose product

Posted by 4702903026970058616 on Jun 13, 2014

I use this on everything, even my expensive Enjo products when they need a deep clean. I've even watered it down and used it as a hand wash when I'd run out of others. Works on absolutely everything. I imagine if you were travelling or camping you could take just this product as body wash, soap, shampoo, dishes wash, car wash, floor wash, counter tops and clothes washing. Definitely repurchasing.

****

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2014

4/5

Life tree

Posted by 5304379828692839200 on Apr 01, 2014

Wonderful product. I dilute a bit in a spray bottle and use it for all surfaces.

great

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

love it

life tree

Posted by 4661845645179631708 on Feb 18, 2013

I use it in my spray bottle for multipurpose i add a little bit of soap and fill it with water. it works great no rating though on www.ewg.org/cleaners

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »