No frills, no-nonsense, easy to use, does what it says on the tin.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Feb 02, 2015

I have a habit of unscrewing tops, forgetting that they are squeezy, and this happened here. The free-pour squeeze option makes it harder to measure how much you have used,but encourages you to use less. I shall buy again.

No bottle cap

Posted by ngsuqi on Nov 23, 2014

This doesn't come with a cap for measuring amount of laundry liquid. Not very convenient.

great

Posted by 5677771745612368841 on Aug 22, 2014

very concentrated and even the washing machine looks cleaner

Fine product.

Posted by 4971078063139849194 on Dec 26, 2013

Very happy with this product.

great cleaner! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

The soap is really concentrated and so you don't hardly use any to do a load of laundry. Seems to be doing a good job. Vinager used for fabric softner really works too! Just fill the compartment with it and it works great.

Seems to work.

Posted by Reviewer3027350 on Jun 22, 2012

I used the suggested amount and it seemed to do the job.Clothes are clean.Will buy again.

Very watery

Posted by Reviewer2950554 on Jan 28, 2012

Thin, I like it. Clothes come clean and it doesn't clutter a lot of space.

Our new permanent detergent.

Posted by Reviewer2990995 on Oct 03, 2011

This bottle seems to be lasting forever. It has not bothered my extremely sensitive skin whatsoever, and seems to work fine on our regular everyday laundry. I have used it on my husband's work shirts and it seems to get rid of the armpit smell from them, but they are already permanently stained with wood stain so I can't really say whether it gets stains out very well. Love it and will keep buying it! Imparts only the faintest fresh scent from its natural ingredients.

good natural solution

Posted by Reviewer1330072 on May 14, 2011

I really like this laundry detergent. it's reasonably priced and the cleaning strength is good. It's definitely better that many other brands (Ecover for example. Ecover gives lots of bubbles but cleaning power is weak). This liquid is very concentrated, which makes it economical in use and it's one of my favorites.

Awesome Product, Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer1471098 on May 05, 2011

I've been using this Laundry Liquid for 2 months now and I can happily report that it is really wonderful. It has a nice, light, citrus smell and seems to be cleaning all of our clothes very well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »