good natural solution

Posted by Reviewer1330072 on May 14, 2011

I really like this laundry detergent. it's reasonably priced and the cleaning strength is good. It's definitely better that many other brands (Ecover for example. Ecover gives lots of bubbles but cleaning power is weak). This liquid is very concentrated, which makes it economical in use and it's one of my favorites.

Our new permanent detergent.

Posted by Reviewer2990995 on Oct 03, 2011

This bottle seems to be lasting forever. It has not bothered my extremely sensitive skin whatsoever, and seems to work fine on our regular everyday laundry. I have used it on my husband's work shirts and it seems to get rid of the armpit smell from them, but they are already permanently stained with wood stain so I can't really say whether it gets stains out very well. Love it and will keep buying it! Imparts only the faintest fresh scent from its natural ingredients.

Inexpensive and effective detergent

Posted by Reviewer1906514 on Jul 16, 2010

We've tried a bunch of natural detergents, but this seems to be the most powerful. You use a very tiny amount and it ends up much less expensive than other, major brands. There is a level of clean you can't get without potent and caustic chemicals; but Lifetree is as close as the natural ones come.

Good item

Posted by Reviewer1936471 on Feb 19, 2011

I bought this liquid for my 1 month old nephew. All of his clothes are very smooth and gentle after washing, but this laundry don't moves stains well. I shoud buy oxygen bleach too.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2492538 on Feb 19, 2011

It gives not lots of foam. But the result is good! A smell is very slight, but cool!

Awesome Product, Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer1471098 on May 05, 2011

I've been using this Laundry Liquid for 2 months now and I can happily report that it is really wonderful. It has a nice, light, citrus smell and seems to be cleaning all of our clothes very well.

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2596913 on Dec 12, 2010

Wow! This product is very great. I'm allergic for a lot of chemicals. I also get a lot of problems when I get exposed to fragrance. But with this detergent I have 0,00% problems! I'm very happy I finally found something that's realy 100% natural and also works very good!

Loving it so far!

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on Jan 11, 2011

Clothes are clean and smell fresh :-0

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1299347 on Jul 30, 2010

Love it! Clothes are so soft after using this. Not tried on heavy dirty laundry, but cleans ok for daily washing. Very economical.

cleanse good